What's the most pressurised conditions under which you have to Shit?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
For me the Amex shit has become the most pressurised of my weekly shits. What i do know is it is like having a shit on a train. I'm worried about the time available to shit. I am concerned that someone will burst in when I am mid-shit. I like to read when having a shit and the program is the train-shit equivalent of a newspaper. I am always concerned that I will forget to check paper avilability before I commence shitting. And it is always the same after 5 pints of Harvey's at The Landsdowne, a couple more at the ground and a pie that a half-time shit will be wet, smelly and very difficult to finish cleanly and effectively.

but most of all I struggle to shit effectvely knowing there is an anxious queue of people waiting for me to finish.

In fact thinking about it a football shit these days is more frenetic and pressurised than a commuter train shit. I'm surprised in a way as the pressure on a train shit is that the electric door wont just open. I am terrified that being three feet away from the electric door I will have to get up with shit dripping from my arse and try and prevent the door opening. At least with the old style doors you could simply jam your foot against the door and shout loudly that you are shitting.

Now, the door can open like a stage curtain going up and expose you, cock, arse and dripping ring piece for all to see. not good.

However having thought a lot about this during my work shit - which i have to say is the most enjoyable of all the weekly shits as I can go through the motions in my own time in a secure facility - I have decided to write to Azure, the club and the stewards to complain about my match day shitting-experience.

I never shit at Withdean as I was too cold and the shit froze in my pipes. I ended up having to get out in lewes or uckfied to drop the thawed out shit from my pipes.

Now i am comfortable and eating and drinking at the stadium it has sadly imapcted hugely on my match day shit.

the best match day shit I had this year was at half-time at Coventry. I was in no rush to get back to the game and read the program while shitting. it was fantastic.

My other favourite shits are:

Just after getting out playing cricket. I can smoke in the shitter. Its amazing.
Shitting in someone elses house if its a nice facility
Shitting outside after frantically looking for somewhere quiet to shit

My worse shits are

Amex
On the train
At my prospective mother in laws. She always knows I've had a shit in her beautifully clean facility because of the heavy skids, the desperate heavy fog-styled smell and the screams of agony as I try and shit out over-cooked beef. It's like pushing a large piece of modelling clay though a key-hole.

What thoughts have the people of NSC?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I hate having to take a shit in someone else's house. I too like to take my time, and contemplate life, the universe and everything whilst enthroned, but I feel there are time constraints in another home, rendering satisfactory shittage almost impossible.

Best shitting scenario EVER is in ones own home, when you are 100% certain of having the house to yourself, NO prospect of any other occupants unexepectedly arriving home, so the bathroom door can be left WIDE open, bliss.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Wear a nappy FFS

nappyman.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Best thread on here in weeks.

D

Deleted member 18477

Best experience: the shit i have at work between 8am-9am. And the shit when i get home at 5.30pm.

Worst experience: whilst driving, frantically trying to find a service station. Jesus i thought i was literally going to shit my pants IN MY OWN CAR! since then i always try and squeeze out a fudge dragon before any long journey.

funny true story - a guy at work i know had released a bomb just before leaving the office at work - he's a commuter - he thought to himself, 'lovely jubbly, all clear for a nice journey home'... about 20 minutes later he was standing on the platform at the tube station. he suddenly felt THAT feeling... 'oh god' he thought, 'i need another shit'... 'f***, I NEED ANOTHER SHIT RIGHT NOW!'... now everyone knows there are no toilet facilities on a tube plaform. Let me set the picture better... He was standing on a tube station platform with hundreds of other people, drastically needing to drop the kids off with no available toilet. He knew he couldnt get back to the office in time, nor get to the train station toilet in time. There were 2 options... shit his pants and let the shit run down his trouser legs? or drop his trousers and take a massive dump on the tube platform infront of other people and then not wipe his arse and pull his pants back up and carry on with his journey home...?

... he chose option 2!!:lol::lol:

a disgusting story yes but a f***ing funny one! i have NEVER to this day been able to tell that story without laughing out loud:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I know what you mean about the Amex shit. I had one of my worst experiences at the Amex and it was when we played Doncaster. Not sure if it was the amount of beer, pies, or just the excitement of being at the ground. But I must have been in the shitter for about 15 minutes before KO, and honest to god i was shitting the whole time.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I have never had a problem going for a shit. HTH.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Is it not possible to hold said shit in until a more appropriate time where the experience may be better?

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
For me the Amex shit has become the most pressurised of my weekly shits. What i do know is it is like having a shit on a train. I'm worried about the time available to shit. I am concerned that someone will burst in when I am mid-shit. I like to read when having a shit and the program is the train-shit equivalent of a newspaper. I am always concerned that I will forget to check paper avilability before I commence shitting. And it is always the same after 5 pints of Harvey's at The Landsdowne, a couple more at the ground and a pie that a half-time shit will be wet, smelly and very difficult to finish cleanly and effectively.

but most of all I struggle to shit effectvely knowing there is an anxious queue of people waiting for me to finish.

In fact thinking about it a football shit these days is more frenetic and pressurised than a commuter train shit. I'm surprised in a way as the pressure on a train shit is that the electric door wont just open. I am terrified that being three feet away from the electric door I will have to get up with shit dripping from my arse and try and prevent the door opening. At least with the old style doors you could simply jam your foot against the door and shout loudly that you are shitting.

Now, the door can open like a stage curtain going up and expose you, cock, arse and dripping ring piece for all to see. not good.

However having thought a lot about this during my work shit - which i have to say is the most enjoyable of all the weekly shits as I can go through the motions in my own time in a secure facility - I have decided to write to Azure, the club and the stewards to complain about my match day shitting-experience.

I never shit at Withdean as I was too cold and the shit froze in my pipes. I ended up having to get out in lewes or uckfied to drop the thawed out shit from my pipes.

Now i am comfortable and eating and drinking at the stadium it has sadly imapcted hugely on my match day shit.

the best match day shit I had this year was at half-time at Coventry. I was in no rush to get back to the game and read the program while shitting. it was fantastic.

My other favourite shits are:

Just after getting out playing cricket. I can smoke in the shitter. Its amazing.
Shitting in someone elses house if its a nice facility
Shitting outside after frantically looking for somewhere quiet to shit

My worse shits are

Amex
On the train
At my prospective mother in laws. She always knows I've had a shit in her beautifully clean facility because of the heavy skids, the desperate heavy fog-styled smell and the screams of agony as I try and shit out over-cooked beef. It's like pushing a large piece of modelling clay though a key-hole.

What thoughts have the people of NSC?

You need to coordinate your defecation cycle better, along with a healthier diet you will be able to choose the best time and place for you to ditch your payload.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
have you ever tried holding a shit in? it's HELL!

Toilets were f***ed for like a week at university. Couldn't flush them properly, I had a broken leg so I couldn't take myself to the closest one. Yes, it was hell. THE PAIN!

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Best experience: the shit i have at work between 8am-9am. And the shit when i get home at 5.30pm.

Worst experience: whilst driving, frantically trying to find a service station. Jesus i thought i was literally going to shit my pants IN MY OWN CAR! since then i always try and squeeze out a fudge dragon before any long journey.

funny true story - a guy at work i know had released a bomb just before leaving the office at work - he's a commuter - he thought to himself, 'lovely jubbly, all clear for a nice journey home'... about 20 minutes later he was standing on the platform at the tube station. he suddenly felt THAT feeling... 'oh god' he thought, 'i need another shit'... 'f***, I NEED ANOTHER SHIT RIGHT NOW!'... now everyone knows there are no toilet facilities on a tube plaform. Let me set the picture better... He was standing on a tube station platform with hundreds of other people, drastically needing to drop the kids off with no available toilet. He knew he couldnt get back to the office in time, nor get to the train station toilet in time. There were 2 options... shit his pants and let the shit run down his trouser legs? or drop his trousers and take a massive dump on the tube platform infront of other people and then not wipe his arse and pull his pants back up and carry on with his journey home...?

... he chose option 2!!:lol::lol:

a disgusting story yes but a f***ing funny one! i have NEVER to this day been able to tell that story without laughing out loud:lol:

Dont know whats funnier the story or "FUDGE DRAGON" HAHAHA

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
You need to coordinate your defecation cycle better, along with a healthier diet you will be able to choose the best time and place for you to ditch your payload.

You need to put yourself in my pants and see how it feels before passing judgment. I eat healthy food all week. That's the problem. One drop of fat or oil hits the old innards and its chaos. Just you try eating vegatables, no carbs, litres of water, fish for 10 days - then go feast your gob on pizza or pie and ale for a day and I ill be there to watch Hurrican Turd rip its uncompromising way through your unsusepcting Reg Grundies

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Shits in pubs and clubs are generally horrible these days. They don't always have locks for the poxy bouncers to check if you're playing the bugle, bad times if you're desperate.

I had a dump after the newcastle game in the Tube (formerly funky buddah) f***ing horrible it was, luckily there was loads of bog roll so I managed to wipe most of the piss off the rim, I wouldn't have bothered but the two pies consumed at the game had a mind of their own! To top it all off some cheeky bugger started banging on the door and mentioning drugs as I was cleaning my arse, so I opened the door with jeans round ankles and pointed to the soiled bowl and said something along the lines of "Mate, I can f***ing leave that there for you if you want". He declined :lolol:

Other low points were going at the ground at an England game in austria, got the last two sheets of roll - bad skidders that day :nono: and going in the Zap after I'd had a mental come up off a pill and sitting there sweating and tripping in those poxy little bogs :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports