Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Well, after yesterdays performance it had be our very own Norman and his mates, along with some delightfully silly dancing. Christ on a bike, how young do they look, shouldn't really be surprised as it was 35 years ago!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Well, after yesterdays performance it had be our very own Norman and his mates, along with some delightfully silly dancing. Christ on a bike, how young do they look, shouldn't really be surprised as it was 35 years ago!

Brilliant song - Paul Heaton a top man too imo - coincidentally I posted it yesterday on the Infinite Jukebox thread.

For me today another one of the good guys in my book - any song including Mitsubishi Zero as a rhyme is worth a mention I reckon

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just seen this on Sky Arts. Going early for tomorrow, this is ****ing phenomenal. Stevie Nicks on backing vocals, does it get any better? It might, the concert is not over yet :shrug:. Gutted I will never seem him live :down:

The drummer is a Brighton born Albion fan, who played with the Average White Band. Cool or what?

https://youtu.be/Nb0UXPK_O-8

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just seen this on Sky Arts. Going early for tomorrow, this is ****ing phenomenal. Stevie Nicks on backing vocals, does it get any better? It might, the concert is not over yet :shrug:. Gutted I will never seem him live :down:

The drummer is a Brighton born Albion fan, who played with the Average White Band. Cool or what?

https://youtu.be/Nb0UXPK_O-8

I saw Tom Petty at Hammersmith Odeon circa 77. Probably his first visit to the UK. The first recordings (especially the 'official bootleg'; fooled again, the wild one forever) are masterful.

He was supporting Nils Lofgren (also amazing; Keith don't go); how the fortunes turn :shrug:

Oh and the bloke from AWB with the ginger afro (facepalm) ran a pub at Oare, up the road from me. The Three Mariners. Now there's another cracking band :thumbsup: Anyway, I've got work to do......:wink:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I saw Tom Petty at Hammersmith Odeon circa 77. Probably his first visit to the UK. The first recordings (especially the 'official bootleg'; fooled again, the wild one forever) are masterful.

He was supporting Nils Lofgren (also amazing; Keith don't go); how the fortunes turn :shrug:

Oh and the bloke from AWB with the ginger afro (facepalm) ran a pub at Oare, up the road from me. The Three Mariners. Now there's another cracking band :thumbsup: Anyway, I've got work to do......:wink:

Saw TP supporting Nils a few days earlier than the Hammersmith gig at the Dome. Like his later Brighton Centre gig couldn't understand a word he was saying between songs due to his strong southern accent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here