Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This stone cold belter came bubbling up from the depths of my Spotify this morning. Giant Sand. What a band. This track, Body Of Water from the album Ballad of A Thin Man is up there with their best work. Saw them twice in Brighton, once a The Old Market and then at C2. Two of the best gigs I've attended. Some of their number also make up the band Calexico, another great outfit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1Mb4IQEMw

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
The song that got me into R & B based Rock back in 1964, thankyou to The Stones and my big brother Keith for buying the record.
RIP Charlie, you legend.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not sure 'song' really does it justice, but heard this for the first time today.

Stunning piece!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I keep doing this, post a song on the Infinite Jukebox thread, then realise what a great song it is, so here are The Eurythmics. (how cool is Annie Lennox?)
:love:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Turns out my little one really likes Bob Marley (there are even lullaby versions - who knew?!?!) so I've been binging the legend album today. Still one my favourites...

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

Just watched an excellent 2 hour documentary on RTÉ about the late, great Philip Lynott - what a talent he was! Only 36 when he died 35 years ago!
I know another NSC poster shares the view that Live and Dangerous is arguably the best live album of all time and I think he may be right. This one though is one of the more melodic tunes - it was near the end of the documentary - hence why I’m posting it. Great band, charismatic front man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here