Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Nick Mason is (was before lockdown) touring as Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets playing Syd Barrett Floyd. I was going, as they were playing locally :down:

Once we are on the other side of this crap would LOVE to see them playing Syd's stuff.
I'm sure my small contribution would help Nick Mason's Ferrari collection as well.:lolol:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Going for a jazz feel this week starting with my song for yesterday with this superb Duke Ellington track "The Star-Crossed Lovers" from his suite of compositions based on Shakespeare plays. This one is based on Romeo and Juliet and features the beautiful alto sax work of Johnny Hodges.....turn the volume up and let it wash all over you!!

https://youtu.be/_NWf0lRXems

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I love it when you search YouTube for a specific song and find a rare live performance of it, here's John Miles back in 1976 playing Highfly live on a regional TV show 'The Geordie Scene'.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sure am ;-) L&A is a great album, superbly produced, I've often said mid 70's marked high water inanalogue real live recorded performances there are some incredible albums from the period.

My mum was a big JA fan so I grew up with her music (born in'74). Still love it. One of the greatest voices of all time and a superb songwriter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here