Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I make no apologies for posting this again, I'm in my late 60's and really, really should know better, but all the time music like this still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up then bollox to the f**king Corona virus, I am going to ROCK!

:rock::rock:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Some early Floyd with Syd leading the band :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/ZhjGTUS_Gj0

Had clearly left the Band (and indeed reality) by the time of this song, very sad and clear proof that LSD and Mandrax aren't very good for you.

As a Sussex connection Syd's ex-Girlfriend Iggy the Eskimo used to work in the Storrington Co-op for years (has now died).

Also as mad as a box of frogs, she would discuss every item of your shopping as she scanned it through.

Never found out she was the naked lady on the rear cover of his Madcap Laughs Album until I read her obit!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had clearly left the Band (and indeed reality) by the time of this song, very sad and clear proof that LSD and Mandrax aren't very good for you.

As a Sussex connection Syd's ex-Girlfriend Iggy the Eskimo used to work in the Storrington Co-op for years (has now died).

Also as mad as a box of frogs, she would discuss every item of your shopping as she scanned it through.

Never found out she was the naked lady on the rear cover of his Madcap Laughs Album until I read her obit!

Interesting stuff, I’d never heard of her until you mentioned her. Had a quick google, sounds like she was a lovely lady!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here