Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Might have posted this before, not sure - a band from the early 00s that never broke through, but one of the tightest units of skilled musicians I've ever heard play live. The bit from 4m30s is particularly epic live in a small venue.

Very good! Who are they?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is mine for today.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I bought the album some years back on the rejuvenated Stax label , good tracks, weak pressing .
Got the L.P. For this track...

Yes some great tracks on the Album.
Went to see him at the Roundhouse last year, but we decided to make a day of it in London before hand by visiting some of Londons oldest boozers. We got carried away a bit and by the time we got there we was a little over lotioned.
A shame, as the Roundhouse is a great venue and NR is good live. .. I think.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This just came up on the car iPOD. What a sensational segue. I remember them doing it exactly like this when I saw them in 1978. The second part is such a great singalong too. Possibly my favourite. Altogether emotional.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This just came up on the car iPOD. What a sensational segue. I remember them doing it exactly like this when I saw them in 1978. The second part is such a great singalong too. Possibly my favourite. Altogether emotional.

Takes a while to get going but you’re right, ended up singing along. 😃

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Travelling tomorrow. This can't wait. @Weststander this is for you. Lyndon Scarfe, former keyboard player with Danse Society :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here