Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Travelling tomorrow. This can't wait. @Weststander this is for you. Lyndon Scarfe, former keyboard player with Danse Society :love:

I’ve become a lazy visitor to this wonderful thread, my plan is to binge watch the videos soon :lolol:.

Yours always fall into two clear categories to my ear … thumping, brutal stuff (not my thing), then an amazing spread of everything else. That’s a great song, new to me.

Off to the West Country?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’ve become a lazy visitor to this wonderful thread, my plan is to binge watch the videos soon :lolol:.

Yours always fall into two clear categories to me ear … thumping, brutal stuff (not my thing), then an amazing spread of everything else. That’s a great song, new to me.

Off to the West Country?
I have stopped posting thumpers for the moment :wink:

Off to Sennan Cove. Can't wait! Weather looks a bit crap but so what? :cool:

Just bought the Lyndon Scarfe album. It sounds great. Check out Handful of Snowdrops if you get a mo. From Montreal. But total Britophiles.

Hope you are enjoying the summer and your garden and family are lovely :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have stopped posting thumpers for the moment :wink:

Off to Sennan Cove. Can't wait! Weather looks a bit crap but so what? :cool:

Just bought the Lyndon Scarfe album. It sounds great. Check out Handful of Snowdrops if you get a mo. From Montreal. But total Britophiles.

Hope you are enjoying the summer and your garden and family are lovely :thumbsup:

All my childhood holidays from mid-60’s when newly born to mid 70’s were in Cornwall. I remember Sennan Cove well, everyone seemed to own a plyboard surfboard.

Have a great break.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All my childhood holidays from mid-60’s when newly born to mid 70’s were in Cornwall. I remember Sennan Cove well, everyone seemed to own a plyboard surfboard.

Have a great break.
Cheers! :thumbsup:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
With sad news today of Gary Young’s death, time for a bit of classic Pavement…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This just came up on iPOD random play. Not everything from Moscow is shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here