Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm pleased you like it. There's a melodic delicacy to it at odds with the riff and tone that I find compelling. Thanks for the Fraunhofer Diffraction nod, I'll have a listen! Mini-Exile put me onto https://www.obscurifymusic.com/ the other day which tells me my musical preferences are more obscure than 98% of Spotify users, I'd imagine some of that is following the white rabbit and finding new bands through links of yours in this thread!
I'll post this absolute piece of magic for today. As you will hear the music is nothing like Gojira but there is something about the vocal. This track was one of my go-tos when we were all stuck at home, forbidden even from going on walks in isolated places, even with no chance of meeting anyone. My missus stuck to this religiously. I was a naughty boy. But on the Johnson scale, I was a 0.01 out of ten. The lyrics of this track are profound, but I digress (moi? ??? :lolol:).

Will check your obscurify link later :thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'll post this absolute piece of magic for today. As you will hear the music is nothing like Gojira but there is something about the vocal. This track was one of my go-tos when we were all stuck at home, forbidden even from going on walks in isolated places, even with no chance of meeting anyone. My missus stuck to this religiously. I was a naughty boy. But on the Johnson scale, I was a 0.01 out of ten. The lyrics of this track are profound, but I digress (moi? ??? :lolol:).

Will check your obscurify link later :thumbsup:

Look, you've got to stop posting videos that don't have your customary alluring female in provocative pose as the inducement to explore!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Look, you've got to stop posting videos that don't have your customary alluring female in provocative pose as the inducement to explore!!!
???

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I wonder if this beautiful lady with the beautiful voice is a favourite of Mitoma?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"I'm on the Marine Parade and it's still boring
Thought there'd be a marching band, I guess they're touring
Even when it's grey, it's a holiday
Seven hundred ice creams in my face..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here