Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unusually melodic for Black Ceiling. Delightful in fact. And of course, brooding.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've not heard a lot of songs today, but did love these from the musical themed episode of The Afterparty on AppleTV+ (each episode had a different theme, it was very good).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
@HalfaSeatOn may like this. Was playing the cd this afternoon. Hairs stood up on the back of my neck listeing to this gem.

RIP Topper and Joe

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

That's really good. I'm getting Killing Joke, Fear Factory...but the vocal is different, out of this world....at the start he sounds like Stanislav Martensitov (Fraunhofer Diffraction, the seminal Witch House act - check out 'I am nothing'). Wormhole bookmarked :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Such a great track. Those were the greatest of times, when I was old enough to be able, and young enough to pile in without a second thought.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
That's really good. I'm getting Killing Joke, Fear Factory...but the vocal is different, out of this world....at the start he sounds like Stanislav Martensitov (Fraunhofer Diffraction, the seminal Witch House act - check out 'I am nothing'). Wormhole bookmarked :thumbsup:
I'm pleased you like it. There's a melodic delicacy to it at odds with the riff and tone that I find compelling. Thanks for the Fraunhofer Diffraction nod, I'll have a listen! Mini-Exile put me onto https://www.obscurifymusic.com/ the other day which tells me my musical preferences are more obscure than 98% of Spotify users, I'd imagine some of that is following the white rabbit and finding new bands through links of yours in this thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here