Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Nice mash up of 3 songs from the new Elvis movie

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Apologies to all the serious electronica buffs, the rockabilly boys and the punks on this thread but I'm posting a pure pop classic today. The interesting element is the piano playing on this live version - it has more than a hint of gospel about it and I like it!!

https://youtu.be/WrcwRt6J32o

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Triggered today by Coldplay thread

Called my brother up one New Year's Eve, as was our custom. He never picked up. I never thought anything more about it, just assumed he'd just sought oblivion from that wretched Jools Holland thing by one means or another. Which he had in a way. Our mum found him dead on his couch in the morning. Which meant I had to phone round the family, including his two kids, and instead of wishing them a Happy Hogmanay I had to reduce them all to tears.

Can never listen to this song without tears rolling down my face. But, yeah, good to have a song that can trigger such strong human emotions.

RIP bruv

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Triggered today by Coldplay thread

Called my brother up one New Year's Eve, as was our custom. He never picked up. I never thought anything more about it, just assumed he'd just sought oblivion from that wretched Jools Holland thing by one means or another. Which he had in a way. Our mum found him dead on his couch in the morning. Which meant I had to phone round the family, including his two kids, and instead of wishing them a Happy Hogmanay I had to reduce them all to tears.

Can never listen to this song without tears rolling down my face. But, yeah, good to have a song that can trigger such strong human emotions.

RIP bruv

That is the most touching and sad thing I’ve heard for a while :down:

I can’t begin to imagine how you felt or dealt with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here