Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread is BROKEN for me :down:

Anyone else?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This thread is BROKEN for me :down:

Anyone else?

Merry Christmas!

bah-humbug-no-christmas.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This will only appeal to about 1% of NSC but what the hell it is a thread on what is MY best song heard today. I still love this very romantic 60s song so here it is :smile:

As a BAH HUMBUG I am avoiding the full on Christmas lovey stuff on the radio today

Ironic given this choice of song :lolol:

https://youtu.be/WmmdD_gU35w

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
This will only appeal to about 1% of NSC but what the hell it is a thread on what is MY best song heard today. I still love this very romantic 60s song so here it is :smile:

As a BAH HUMBUG I am avoiding the full on Christmas lovey stuff on the radio today

Ironic given this choice of song :lolol:

https://youtu.be/WmmdD_gU35w

Same here, I grew up with music in the house as my parents and older brother used to by buy all the popular songs and play them on our Dansette portable record player. Everything from early Rock and Roll to power ballads, Trad Jazz, film music and all the top twenty hits, you name it they bought it and I listened to it. Funny isn't it how when you're young certain songs stay with you, I remember playing this song to death at the time, it was 1959 and I was six, and obviously a very odd child!!
:lolol:

BandAids do they know its Christmas...The video(s) are quite thought provoking as i sit here moaning about having to pay an extra tenner a week for the central heating as it gets cold then see those poor children who would frankly love a bit of cold weather and a hot meal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here