Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
My favourite 'rock' band. Privilged to see Leslie West play down here a few years ago. :bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmha80d1cac&list=PL4sRJESJcm2WPtvuii-J6CdyfEo8A8h7Y&index=25

Showing my age here, but I saw them at The Rainbow, Finsbury Park. Must have been 1971. They were promoting 'Flowers of Evil'. Wishbone Ash were the support act. They'd just won the sounds magazine best newcomer award! Corky Laing was simply amazing and Felix Pappalardi hadn't been shot by Gail Collins.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Showing my age here, but I saw them at The Rainbow, Finsbury Park. Must have been 1971. They were promoting 'Flowers of Evil'. Wishbone Ash were the support act. They'd just won the sounds magazine best newcomer award! Corky Laing was simply amazing and Felix Pappalardi hadn't been shot by Gail Collins.

Good man :thumbsup:

West played down in Deal about 10 years ago. As I may have mentioned (ahem)

You lucky sod :lolol:

:bowdown:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I saw then once upstairs at The Richmond, around the time of the first album. I swear that there was more people on stage than there were in the audience!

Lol...I saw them at the Dome perform just the album Crime of The Century... which I think was their second ...was full ..John Peel loved playing Dreamer on his late show..which got me into them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here