Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best places to live in Sussex?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
strike95, southwick=:nono:

best area of sussex to live is around preston park. just dont go to Mr Shar's shop

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Horsham has been ruined by massive overdevelopment. My late Father in Law was a HDC Councillor involved in Planning and always told me that they would fight tooth & nail to stop 'Crawsham'. Sadly Les died a long time ago but I have no doubt he would be appalled at the state of Horsham now.

If you want my opinion then anywhere along the East-West line of Henfield, Steyning, Storrington, Petworth and Midhurst still worth a punt.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Horsham has been ruined by massive overdevelopment. My late Father in Law was a HDC Councillor involved in Planning and always told me that they would fight tooth & nail to stop 'Crawsham'. Sadly Les died a long time ago but I have no doubt he would be appalled at the state of Horsham now.

If you want my opinion then anywhere along the East-West line of Henfield, Steyning, Storrington, Petworth and Midhurst still worth a punt.
Moved from Brighton to Horsham 5 months ago and absolutely love it. Mrs P took an age to convince me to leave Brighton after 36 years there but absolutely no regrets whatsoever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here