Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's more healthy for you - Fish & Chips or Curry.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Surely a no-brainer? At home I make curries from scratch rather than using sauce from a jar and serve with brown rice rather than white (which is essentially nutrition-free sludge), so quick and easy to do. Fish and Chips is a heart attack on a plate by comparison.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Health wise is probably pretty even , but taste wise im indian all day long although i occasionally enjoy fish and chips , but BOTH are now far too expensive for what they are.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Is the Lincoln Hall book a good read? Read a few mountaineering books and enjoyed them.

Just finished it and yes it's great. He died and was left behind but the last group up the following day found him alive. The people who died who he talks about are in this Everest video.

[yt]QZLCIpovtkU[/yt]

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Healthy curries???? whatever next.....dripping sarnies are good for you??? All in moderation....had a chicken tikka dhansak Friday night and it was delish (Spice Merchants, Lewes) won't have another for several weeks. I had an onion salad with it so that's got to be part of your 5 a day.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Healthy curries???? whatever next.....dripping sarnies are good for you??? All in moderation....had a chicken tikka dhansak Friday night and it was delish (Spice Merchants, Lewes) won't have another for several weeks. I had an onion salad with it so that's got to be part of your 5 a day.

West ham and Palace fans find nothing unhealthy. I bet both don't understand the meaning of hygiene.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Homemade curry is always best

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just enjoyed a Tesco Chicken tikka masala.

Most evenings I like a good curry. And after the terrible day I've had I feel a lot better.

Fish & chips - meh. Too greasy generally but once a week usually at the weekend.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I always have Chicken Balti and it's never creamy and the ingredients are always fresh. I've never had Vindaloo as been told going to the gents can be painful in the mornings.

You should try it with piles. Painkillers are needed after a strong vindaloo or phall. :eek:

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Talking of Palace (.....yes, I know, that's enough to ruin a Seagull's appetite!) here's somewhere you can get fish and chips or a Chinese

DSC_0009.JPG

In Chipping Camden, no less

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here