Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Whatever happened to NorthStandPolls?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Always Skint forum...now that's a blast from the past

I never subscribed as it wasn't totally my cup of tea. I did read it now and again and always found it quite funny in the same way NSC used to be before advertising and funding put an end to that kind of humour.
It was always better than Brightonfans.com where users, like London Irish, just used to sneer at NSC before he had to come back with his tail between his legs as he had no other platform to air his pomposity.

Ha delighted to see I can still live rent free inside some people's heads

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Talking of other Albion fans' forums, what happened to B.O.M.B (Brighton Online Message Board) - I used to look at it occasionally years ago, but it only seemed to have about 10 regular posters (including someone whose username was 'Midland')?

It was nowhere near as good as NSC, so I'm assuming the plug was pulled on it?

I used to post on that back in the day. Pretty sure it was how I found out about NSC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A WhatsApp group. 300 - 400 posts a day. Sheet, I mute WhatsApp groups for the day if more than ten posts in a row come in :lolol:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
i was a member for a few yrs , i think they got the hump with too many newbies coming in and not contributing to the **** bank enough , there really was some top material in there .....and i don't mean pillow cases.

I don't think there was any rule that you had to contribute ???

You'd never get away with it today though which is probably for the best.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't think there was any rule that you had to contribute ???

You'd never get away with it today though which is probably for the best.

Yes the boundaries were well and truly pushed .....i'm sure they're happy on whatsapp .......some proper GUNT in some of them groups....:lolol: i remember you as a keen contributor , if you used the same name that is ....???:moo:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Yes the boundaries were well and truly pushed .....i'm sure they're happy on whatsapp .......some proper GUNT in some of them groups....:lolol: i remember you as a keen contributor , if you used the same name that is ....???:moo:

*cough* maybe...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here