Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Whatever happened to NorthStandPolls?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Talking of other Albion fans' forums, what happened to B.O.M.B (Brighton Online Message Board) - I used to look at it occasionally years ago, but it only seemed to have about 10 regular posters (including someone whose username was 'Midland')?

It was nowhere near as good as NSC, so I'm assuming the plug was pulled on it?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Talking of other Albion fans' forums, what happened to B.O.M.B (Brighton Online Message Board) - I used to look at it occasionally years ago, but it only seemed to have about 10 regular posters (including someone whose username was 'Midland')?

Blimey, that's going back a bit

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Brighton Official Message Board, an offshoot of the clubs official site.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Glad its still going in some form. I bet the grott on that whatsapp group is outrageous.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Never a regular poster but it was always fun to look through, shame it went

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
"it"?

I assume if such threads should be acceptable on here, they should be acceptable anywhere :shrug:
You are trying get one of our own residents transferred to another forum are you not? :down:

Maybe 'get rid of' is nearer the truth!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
totally forgot about NSP... wonder if my login still works. Must be 15 years since i last logged in.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You are trying get one of our own residents transferred to another forum are you not? :down:

Maybe 'get rid of' is nearer the truth!

I'm not sure it works like that.

Obviously, what I'm doing is pointing out, using the means of an actual real life example, how tolerant NSC actually is, given how weird it would seem posting that stuff on a club run football forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here