Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What would you like to see in our last few games?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I want to see as much Biss - Caicedo - Mwepu triange action as possible, and Trossard continue in electric form. Bare minimum with this quality of squad should be a 12th place and finishing above Palace would be nice.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I agree with the posters who say try and play the strongest 11 every game. I certainly don’t want the kids playing just for the sake of it.

In terms of specifics I want most wins in a season, most points in a season and highest league finish in PL (if greedy highest finish ever in top flight). That puts to bed all this nonsense talk about not making progress.

I would also like to see us beat West Ham as I will actually be at that game!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We have 17 year old Ferguson and 19 year old Offiah on the bench frequently, 19 year old Sarmiento coming on when fit, 20 year old Caicedo, 21 year old Lamptey, 23 year old Moder, MacAlister, Alzate and Cucurella all regulars pushing the old men 24 year old Mwepu and Sanchez together with 25 year old Bissouma and Maupay.

How many 'youngsters' do you want us to play :shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
normally looking for opportunity to blood new players, as they are all pretty young think consistency and game time is in order. if he's off, tempting to have Bissouma make way for others.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
A win against Southampton followed by all the players on the after--match train to Brighton, crowdsurfing on the train, piss-up in town till early morning and then lose every match till the end of the season.

Edit: Oh sorry, I misread the thread title as "what do you expect to see?"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Weirdly, I was.

Yeah but you might as well have said:-

I would like to see Salma Hayek when I wake every morning of our last few games.

For all the likelihood of it happening.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A win against Southampton followed by all the players on the after--match train to Brighton, crowdsurfing on the train, piss-up in town till early morning and then lose every match till the end of the season.

Edit: Oh sorry, I misread the thread title as "what do you expect to see?"

But it was fun, wasn't it :wink:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Unless I’ve been in the sun too long, am I right in saying that if Burnley lose to Saints and Don’t beat Wolves on Sunday and Albion win this puts us mathematically safe?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A win against the scummers on Sunday. That is it.

(Off the pitch, a Bissouma contract extension would be amazing!)

Had wondered if the last two performances, league position, the project and maybe some assurances on investment whether he might consider signing (with a release clause probably)

As I mentioned earlier I have had a lot of sun today…

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Roberts, Caicedo, Sarmiento & Ferguson given starts

I think Roberts and Ferguson will be headed to the Championship or USG for loans. I don’t think we want them in the shop window as scouts can check them out in the U23s.

I like to see Duffy and Groß at the Amex at least one more time before they both leave in the summer. But the more Caicedo & Sarmiento I see; the better for me! Perhaps a start for Offiah at right wing-back too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here