Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What would you do without the albion?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Save lots of money and holiday from work and use the extra leave and money to have a couple more holidays a year. But I'd be devasted not to have the distraction, joy, anticipation, disappointment, passion and those moments of elation that only football and the Albion in particular in my life can offer. Sometimes it's only the Albion that gets me through the rest of the shit.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’d see more of my bit on the side, Oxford United

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
😂 - thank gawd for teachers who selflessly donate their free time to ensuring the correct usage of the English Language on internet forums.

I’m now going back to edit a post on another thread where I said someone had ‘much less items in their shopping basket than me’ 🙂

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Cant see any circumstances where there would be no BHA, other than Tony Bloom selling up. Which won't happen.

Not fussed about any other football team and my summers cricket has been ruined by the ECB so I would probably sink into a deep depression.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
When we seriously looked like disappearing this was a topic I recall was discussed on here and y view then as it is now I would support the local team to me which is either Worthing or Lancing

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Watch more films.

Fret even more about Sussex CCC's fortunes.

Save myself a fiver a month on here.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
When we seriously looked like disappearing this was a topic I recall was discussed on here and y view then as it is now I would support the local team to me which is either Worthing or Lancing
How long would the novelty last? The odd game could well be enjoyable as a nice change from VAR & £100m twat players etc. Yet week in week out watching players with the first touch of an elephant may get tedious after a while.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
😂 - thank gawd for teachers who selflessly donate their free time to ensuring the correct usage of the English Language on internet forums.

I’m now going back to edit a post on another thread where I said someone had ‘much less items in their shopping basket than me’ 🙂
Every day is a school day on here :smile:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Retry my Call of duty 1 and try and get off that bloody beach,no doubt i bet there's some smart arse who actually needed to buy Call of Duty 2 on NSC

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

And don't let me catch you much lessing again, or you'll be going into my golden notebook. ???

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Crystal Palace were always my 2nd team, so I would be travelling to Croydon a lot.
I'd sooner eat shit.

2 teams I have a natural affinity towards, for how good they've been with us is Plymouth and Charlton.

Charlton, who hate Palace, and are near Greenwich would probably get my following, but never be the same as Albion and would never be a true supporter.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I think I’d try what I consider the perfect solution. I’d go and watch whichever club was playing great football and on the up. I’d move on to whoever was on the up once they levelled out. No other club is getting my undying support if there was no Albion.
As a post BHA option not bad. But if there had never been an Albion, would that not be the ultimate definition of a glory hunter?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here