Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What would you do without the albion?

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Il start the ball rolling at i would follow Ipswich as i had a boyhood crush on them when I was abt 5 or 6 before they were good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1703318015319.png

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Funny I raised this question with my son fairly recently.I would possibly go to Pompey and he said maybe Millwall
My dad once told me that in the 60s him and a few of his mates,aswell as watching the Albion would go up and watch the Palace,pre rivalry but wtf

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I can’t answer this, because if there was no Albion, there’d be no NSC, and therefore I wouldn’t actually be here to answer the question in the first place.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Given where I live now, Eastleigh.
if I were still living where I did when I first started doing the Albion, Worthing.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I think I’d try what I consider the perfect solution. I’d go and watch whichever club was playing great football and on the up. I’d move on to whoever was on the up once they levelled out. No other club is getting my undying support if there was no Albion.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Prob Spurs as they had Gazza. Thankfully I could appreciate Gazza from afar

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m not buying this I would watch some
Non league outfit if no Albion. Many of us of a certain generation would have been hooked after our very first match at the Goldstone and now the younger generation at the Amex. The crowds the singing the four corner floodlights whatever it was made us crave more. As a kid you just aren’t going to get that buzz at a non league game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here