Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would it take to make the North Stand like this?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have recently moved to under the Police box and my opinion is that I can't hear much from the rest of the ground at all due to the box. At one point on Saturday I heared Albion being sung by the West and it sounded like they v were miles away it was so ruffled. I have also noticed that the tannoy isn't very loud from there. So definite issue there.

With regard joining in to other NS songs, if I hear it, I join in with them and so do others but by the time we hear it, one chorus it's done and the song stops.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'm sorry, but I never remember Watford fans being like this when we played them when they finished like 13th. They were happy, they were almost promoted.Face it

100% this, scenes that would arguably be replicated amongst away fans of almost any club in their situation.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I have also recently moved to the north stand near the police box, love it, great atmosphere, took a hit on the view like I had in the east stand, but the smile on my sons face when he joins in the singing is priceless...just like my wife's cold stare to me when he tells her he knows the 'lets go really mental song'!

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Too many bods still drinking 5mins before kick-off for this to happen. If the concourses stopped serving 20mins before KO then we may have a chance. But no chance at the mo. The best atmosphere I have witnessed was the very 1st game where everyone were in their seats very early and fanzone was used to it's full potential.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes - lots of us are bringing streamers / balloons etc to throw on kick off - I urge everyone who can to join in & make it look really good! :)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I'm nearby. Launch just as the final "by the sea" is finished. Aim for at least our two to be in the air simultaneously.

Might get a few more takers off here and then it will build game by game. By the last home match v Derby we'll be expecting to see Mario Kempes in the stripes...

Our two went well last time, although they did veer off to the left, let's hope there's a few more this time.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Our two went well last time, although they did veer off to the left, let's hope there's a few more this time.
I'll be luzzing again and desperately trying to avoid a fully furled bombardment of W1H ...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What about the celery sticks ? I remember them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here