Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would it take to make the North Stand like this?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Talked about it on here before the Arsenal game. I unfurled an absolute beauty of a bog roll that landed in WSL completely extended... Would have looked great with a few hundred co-pilots but I think I was the only one.... :(

Would look fantastic if it could be organised. A load of bog roll and ticker tape it could be Argentina 1978 all over again..

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It wasn't that long ago that the "The 1881 Movement" (singers) consisted of only about 40 people with a drum, what they have now has come from other Watford fans supporting them instead of b*tching about each other all the time.
I've heard it all now. Yes, let's be like Watford fans.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Would look fantastic if it could be organised. A load of bog roll and ticker tape it could be Argentina 1978 all over again..
Agreed. There aren't many stands outside the Prem where it would look as good as from WSU. Also potentially have enough of the right type of fans up there to make it happen.

I can't do organisation but I will lob a bog roll on the last word of SBTS on Saturday....

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Agreed. There aren't many stands outside the Prem where it would look as good as from WSU. Also potentially have enough of the right type of fans up there to make it happen.

I can't do organisation but I will lob a bog roll on the last word of SBTS on Saturday....

Sounds like I'd better bring a roll of Andrex.. Be launching from H block.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sounds like I'd better bring a roll of Andrex.. Be launching from H block.
I'm nearby. Launch just as the final "by the sea" is finished. Aim for at least our two to be in the air simultaneously.

Might get a few more takers off here and then it will build game by game. By the last home match v Derby we'll be expecting to see Mario Kempes in the stripes...

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I'm nearby. Launch just as the final "by the sea" is finished. Aim for at least our two to be in the air simultaneously.

Might get a few more takers off here and then it will build game by game. By the last home match v Derby we'll be expecting to see Mario Kempes in the stripes...

I'll try and bribe my lad to lob one as well. Might cost me a £2.20(or something like that)twix.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If Watford got promoted, why the gaps in their end? Another small club (making the big time before us...again...)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Maybe this was where we were going wrong with our recent failed South American signings.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Problem with the North Stand is its too segregated, too many different sections and too far away from the away fans ! To get a real atmosphere, it needs to be more condensed, as close to away fans as possible, the SWC and part of the South stand would be perfect for this, it's a joke that half that stand is empty for most games. That is where a real atmosphere can be created. SWC do their best but it does need a shift from the North Stand

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
All you need is these and white bog roll. £3.99 off eBay

image.jpeg

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Problem with the North Stand is its too segregated, too many different sections and too far away from the away fans ! To get a real atmosphere, it needs to be more condensed, as close to away fans as possible, the SWC and part of the South stand would be perfect for this, it's a joke that half that stand is empty for most games. That is where a real atmosphere can be created. SWC do their best but it does need a shift from the North Stand

WSU would be best place for full effect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here