What word/words have you invented to stop you swearing?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I seem to remember my Gran in the kitchen once, she dropped some toast on the floor and bless her, used her standard expression "Fiddlesticks" as she bent down to pick up thetoast. As she rose back up she caught the back of her head quite hard on the overhead grill handle, knocking the grilltray of toast all over the floor and the loudest I had ever heard her shout yelled "Oh f***ing f***ing FIDDLESTICKS. f***!" Bless the loatheome, gin soaked old witch.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
I normally miss the word out if my little boy's around, for **** sake, what a load of ****. then people look at you waiting for you to finish the sentence, keep em hanging :mad:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I seem to remember my Gran in the kitchen once, she dropped some toast on the floor and bless her, used her standard expression "Fiddlesticks" as she bent down to pick up thetoast. As she rose back up she caught the back of her head quite hard on the overhead grill handle, knocking the grilltray of toast all over the floor and the loudest I had ever heard her shout yelled "Oh f***ing f***ing FIDDLESTICKS. f***!" Bless the loatheome, gin soaked old witch.

Glorious. Did enjoy that.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

Legend has it that my Nan only ever swore once in her life, when Rufus, my Nan & Grandads pet macaw, flew off his perch and landed on her egg and bacon - "that f***ing bird has got to go" tsk

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Feck, Shite

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't replace swear words . If I feel like swearing I use swear words unless I'm around kids or old people.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Oh testiballs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports