Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will you be focusing on at 11pm tonight?

What will you be focusing on at 11pm tonight?

• The transfer window SLAMMING shut

Votes: 55 30.7%
  • The UK leaving the EU

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • I'll be asleep

Votes: 73 40.8%

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can I just personally thank [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for this thread? Son of Brexit meets transfer window / strikergate. It's almost like you want us minions on our toes :lolol:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Def won`t be celebrating destruction of our country, we`ll be celebrating the re making of our great country.. And the ridding of EU meddling.. I will prob manage to go to sleep a European and wake up an Englishman.

WOW good times !!

you've never, ever not been an Englishman

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
England being in Europe so yes!! but I`ll def feel that we will be free of a lot of the bureaucratic nonsense that emanates from Brussels.

Fair enough. What bureaucratic nonsense in particular?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have found the whole Brexit thing so sad never in the history of mankind have a people's voted to make themselves poorer I will just be going to bed and pretending it's not happened

This transfer window appears to be a damp squid I live in hope but not expectation

Damp Squid?! Aren’t they all damp?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
And proud to be !! better than being called a European don`t you think ??

Absolutely! I can't stand it when someone in the street shouts out to me "hey there, European,..." and I'm looking forward from tomorrow people shouting out "hey there, Englishman,..." and I can once again put up a hand with pride and shout back "Yes! Yes I am!".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Graham Norton show.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
72 MEPS for starters ! more than £5,000,000 in salaries + expenses averaging about £4000 per month each 48,000 x 72 = another £3,400,000.

You object to the fact that an organisation made up of 27 territories requires staffing? Okaaaaay.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
As the wife is out babysitting and its still dry January, the only real option is to **** myself off into a coma. She's out at 8 so I'm sure I will be asleep by quarter past.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
You object to the fact that an organisation made up of 27 territories requires staffing? Okaaaaay.

Obviously we needed representation when were in Europe however I consider that the £8.5 million saved by not needing staffing as we are leaving can, and hopefully will be better spent elsewhere!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Obviously we needed representation when were in Europe however I consider that the £8.5 million saved by not needing staffing as we are leaving can, and hopefully will be better spent elsewhere!

Bound to be spent well under the Tory government :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

£8.5M saved? How much have the preparations for Brexit cost so far?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oooooohhhhh the drama.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How’s the party going? Remind me, what time does the bong people have paid for sound?

A promise broken on the very first second of leaving and leavers being fleeced for it. Not a great start to proceedings. It’s gonna be interesting to see how hard you lot get done up the ass before you finally admit you’ve been had. I’m guessing you will take quite the pounding before then :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here