Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will you be focusing on at 11pm tonight?

What will you be focusing on at 11pm tonight?

• The transfer window SLAMMING shut

Votes: 55 30.7%
  • The UK leaving the EU

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • I'll be asleep

Votes: 73 40.8%

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Until 11 o'clock I'll be following transfer day deadline. After 11 o'clock I will raise a glass and quietly celebrate leaving the EU.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Watching the start of an episode of Inspector Morse on ITV3.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Celebrating both (I hope) the arrival of a new and exciting striker and a long held dream of leaving the EU with a couple of bottles of bubbly.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Celebrating British independence! Keeping an eye out for new signings too of course.

:vuvu:EXIT!

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I won't be celebrating the destruction of my country

I'll probably be in bed

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
From an historic moment only I'll be focused on leaving the EU, whilst scrabbling over Twitter for the Transfer "Sponsored by Harry Redknapp Car Window Glazing Co" Window last minute transfers as we nick Giroud from Arsenal

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Then those magic words appear:

"Brighton have submitted a deal sheet to the Premier League and requested an extension in order to complete the transfer of an unknown centre forward"

Not ANOTHER extension....

BREXIT for the UK, PREXIT three months later for Albion....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I will completely ignore the beginning of the end for Great Britain and celebrate our new signings. It seems Trump will get off today as well so I’ll be ignoring that too!

SAC

May 21, 2014
I shall be putting my head in the sand with the hope that it all goes away.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The UK leaving the EU. I'll be in Parliament Square taking pictures and the six minutes from 10.59 to 11.05 will be the absolute photographic zenith.

Will be staying with the boy in London overnight as we're getting on the Gin early for big game COYS

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Like offering pork to a muslim this thread. Brighton and Hove does not represent the country at all regarding Brexit and politics in general. Massive Tory gains in election apart from this area. Voted heavily to remain in the EU also.

Outside of London i'm sure millions will be celebrating quietly. Myself i'm looking forward to the speech from Boris and the Youtube clips of the celebrations. Really been looking forward to this day

Very much this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here