Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What were you arrested for? (another google game)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Go to google and put your first name along with was arrested for in the search bar and see what you get. You must put the whole thing in quotation marks

i.e.

"Basir was arrested for"

Can mine be beaten?

Brett was arrested for stealing money from an orphanage

p.s. yes im bored

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Chris arrested for disorderly conduct

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Yes. Yes it can.

Laura was arrested for murdering Frank's son Damian, a crime she was innocent of. She was acquitted and the real killer turned out to be her lawyer Justus Ward.

God bless Days of our lives :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dipset affiliate Max B was arrested today (September 29) in connection with a recent murder at a Holiday Inn hotel in Fort Lee

DIPSET!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
hehe

...was arrested in Florida this week after being charged with exposing himself to customers, including a child, at a Wendy's restaurant in Ormond Beach, Florida

Mine pulled up my actual arrest. Spooky.

"Jim was arrested for exposing himself on stage."

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Woodchip said:

Finally a name to a face! Nice to meet you, Titus.

Paul was arrested for his involvement in espionage...

undercover.gif

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Paul was arrested for prostitution once, but the charges were later dropped

:eek:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Ross was arrested for assaulting a security officer at Heathrow Airport in London Wednesday. The singer/actress set off a metal detector preparing to board a British Airways Concorde flight to New York. When a guard tried to search her by hand, Ross became angry and then physical"

Get OFF me :rave:

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Richard was arrested for thirteen murders, five attempted murders, six rapes, three lewd acts on children, two kidnappings, three acts of forced oral copulation, four counts of sodomy, five robberies and fourteen burglaries. He was convicted on forty-six of those counts at 2:20 on September 20th, 1989, in a Los Angeles county courtroom in California. He was subsequently given the death sentence on October 3rd of that same year. At first Richard was adamant about not pleading insanity as his defense. He did not want people to believe that he was insane. He was more interested in people knowing that he was a devout Satanist, and that Satan would protect him, and watch over him.

http://www.nyu.edu/classes/keefer/ww1/grise.html

Blimey.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
mendoza10 said:
Can mine be beaten?

Yes, I think it can......twice

Jon was arrested for the attempted murder of a reptilian shapeshifter masquerading as a bear at the Columbus Zoo.

Jon was arrested for having sex with a pumpkin in public

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My colleague has just done this. All I can say is I'm glad my name is not Duncan

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Robin was arrested for punching some guy who was standing in line at a nightclub.

Robin was arrested for a bar brawl.

Robin was arrested for illegal insider training.

Robin was arrested for allegedly being the 51st person at a demonstration where an injunction only allowed 50 protesters.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
"Russell was arrested for drugging a girl at a bar and taking her to a hotel room along with two other men"

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here