Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your goal celebration?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
My celebrations were usually fairly muted but once I scored a goal in the 94th minute to send my team through in a cup quarter final. Overcome with joy I went mental, ran to the corner, slid on chest and lay awaiting the anticipated bundle of my team joining in my celebration. As a minute passed I looked around and realised my entire team had no wish to join me in my embarrassing over celebration and had all returned back to our half ready for kick off. It's fair to say I returned to the slow jog back to my half celebration after that

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Sunday League Div 14 to Div 3-----------22 years of playing-managing-washing the kit-putting the corner flags out-blowing the balls up-picking the team-picking people up-getting subs out of the better players-trying to stop the first & second team managers nicking those players on a Saturday night-waiting for ambulances to rescue broken legs/knees/ankles-scoring 111 goals & getting no thanks at all--------------loved every minute.

My celebration then and now when the Albion score is the same--------------fecking get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Shearer here too.

We all did some Chelsea thing one match for school that involved the whole team laying down in a row or something. All got detention :(

D

Deleted member 2719

Being a full back most of my career i did not score loads so when i did i was like most full backs, i just went mental and no one could catch me because of the adrenalin turbo rush that kicks in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here