Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your favourite moment from Saints Game?

• The pie

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Gullys Girls dancing to Pendulum

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Southampton goal that wasn't

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Prado missed sitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harding being subbed

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Lambert Sending Off

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Seeing Vicente in the flesh

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • JFC goal

Votes: 36 20.5%
  • Sparrow 1st goal

Votes: 46 26.1%
  • Sparrow 2nd goal

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Clean sheet

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Seeing Dennis Wise

• LuaLua terrorising the Saints defence

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • JFC coming of age

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 4 youth products in the starting line up

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Winning with a bare bones team

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Billy Paynter being sent back

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Just one booking

• Free chocolates in the concourses

• The rack on that Megan bird going for Miss England

Votes: 6 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Prado blasting over from 6 yards and a section of the Northstand bursting into song with 'your just a shit Emile Heskey' followed by by 'we've got our Brezovan, you've got your caravans'

xLostprophet

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
What a tough cookie, where do you start?

Smashed the Saints scum, out sung them, Ricky "Over-rated" Lambert sent off, Dan Harding subbed off, the brilliance of JFC, a super game by Cook, & Sparrows peach of a strike!

For me though I would have to say Sparrows long-range goal. Great team build-up play, resulting in one of the best goals I think I've seen at the Amex so far!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Harding substituted. Because it gave us the psychological edge and made it clear they were afraid of our tactics. And his reaction made me laugh!

PG

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I hollered like a girl when he let fly with this:

0,,10433~10347321,00.gif

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
brezovans double save...

...and anyway...CHOCOLATEGATE!!!!!!

I am not going to let this lie....this is f***ing OUTRAGIOUS. Why were chockies not available to the North Stand ...this is f***ing DISCRIMINATION.

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
from where i was sat it looked like a guy jumped out of his wheelchair in the north disabled section to head the ball back onto the pitch , after a shot off target , somebody piped up behind me ,"there goes his disability allowence "

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It was my first time at the Amex, so it's difficult to choose one moment as the whole experience blew me away. But, going on purely the match I'm going to plump for Harding being subbed. It's sheer humiliation when you get subbed off in the first half because you're getting torn a new one by the opposition and you're heading as clear as day to a red card. That he then came off gesticulating wildly and looking as close to tears as you'd care to a see a grown man be was the icing on the cake.

After that I'd say it was a tie between Lambert's red(fascinating how clueless they became once he was off), Sparrow's first, JFC scoring on his debut and how assured he, Cook and Hall looked.

Fantastic afternoon all round, really.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
So much to chose from, poll coming

*I know we only had 3 youth teamers in the starting line up, typo. but 4 did play :)

I'm sure in the second half someone sitting in the North managed to get their head onto a wide shot. Certainly looked that way from WSL. Quality header. Poyet Poyet sign him up.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
from where i was sat it looked like a guy jumped out of his wheelchair in the north disabled section to head the ball back onto the pitch , after a shot off target , somebody piped up behind me ,"there goes his disability allowence "

Oops just seen this! Yeah it looked that way from WSL.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I hollered like a girl when he let fly with this:

0,,10433~10347321,00.gif

Actually, so did I! When he got it and shaped up I shouted "Hit it Sparrow!" but he had taken the shot when I got the "it" out so my Sparrow became Sparrrrrroooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww! :clap: Ah how I, and all those around me, loved it.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
'Waving' the Saints fans farewell at 3-0 anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here