Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your favourist piece of skill, today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another vote for Spanish Dave, El Abd on the edge of the area.
"That was a deft and incisive touch from El Abd on the edge of the area" I commented. A phrase which went straight in at no 1 on my list of things I never imagined myself saying a few years ago.

I just said feck me did you see that? My lot understand that response straight away:drink:
It was either that, or Ulloa's cross field pass that had me in maniacal laughter, I couldn't control myself.

The Hudds overhead goal...

In fairness it is worthy of comment - particularly as another Huddersfield Player was trying to do the same thing it seemed in a "synchronised swimming" sort of way.

After watching the highlights on Player the pass (Calderon?) and finish from Ulloa for his third goal - if it was a Premiership game the commentators would be wetting themselves and it would be a "GOTM" candidate.

The Hudds overhead goal...

In fairness it is worthy of comment - particularly as another Huddersfield Player was trying to do the same thing it seemed in a "synchronised swimming" sort of way.

After watching the highlights on Player the pass (Calderon?) and finish from Ulloa for his third goal - if it was a Premiership game the commentators would be wetting themselves and it would be a "GOTM" candidate.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

it was a hoof from Hammond

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here