Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your favourist piece of skill, today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
- Calde, Orlandi and Ullao playing volleys and headers in front of the 'field fans.

- Dave and Ullao passing it around in the right back position before Ullao played a 50 yard pin point pass to Orlandi.

- Dave playing the simple pass to to El Abd on the edge of their box, who then produces a silky piece of skill, to create the return to Dave.

Any others.

Ideally they should involve at least one player completely 'out of position'.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Orlandis swivel volley from Ulloa's knock down was tasty. And Buckley's two volleys from corners, great hits and how dumb were the Hudds players for not picking him up?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Orlandis swivel volley from Ulloa's knock down was tasty. And Buckley's two volleys from corners, great hits and how dumb were the Hudds players for not picking him up?

I think we did that either 3 or 4 times before the got the message, they are thick up north

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It is Ulloa and Daves passing at the back right with the ball all the way down the pitch straight to Orlandi in space.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
- Calde, Orlandi and Ullao playing volleys and headers in front of the 'field fans.

- Dave and Ullao passing it around in the right back position before Ullao played a 50 yard pin point pass to Orlandi.

- Dave playing the simple pass to to El Abd on the edge of their box, who then produces a silky piece of skill, to create the return to Dave.

Any others.

Ideally they should involve at least one player completely 'out of position'.

The second of those....sublime

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When Bruno flicked the ball past their big bloke then ran straight into him and got him booked. Big bloke was rightly incensed and if he'd kept banging on about it to the ref for about three seconds more he'd have probably got a red :lol:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Loved the El-Abd Dave combo, but the one that sticks in my head is Dickers turn and first time pass to Orlandi running on. He just took out the whole Town defence with that pass, and bought out a very good save from their keeper.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ulloa's crossfield pass. You could see he was full of confidence after scoring his goal. After that pass I said to the guy next to me, I bet Ulloa goes on to score a hat trick !

Jimmy Grimble

Was it Buckley who took the quick free-kick to put Orlandi in? Not so much a piece of 'skill' but fantastic intelligence and awareness.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Another vote for Spanish Dave, El Abd on the edge of the area.
"That was a deft and incisive touch from El Abd on the edge of the area" I commented. A phrase which went straight in at no 1 on my list of things I never imagined myself saying a few years ago.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
2 Pies in one hand whilst drinking a pint of harveys in the other , and also doing my laces up at the same time ..... Beat that...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Another vote for Spanish Dave, El Abd on the edge of the area.
"That was a deft and incisive touch from El Abd on the edge of the area" I commented. A phrase which went straight in at no 1 on my list of things I never imagined myself saying a few years ago.

I just said feck me did you see that? My lot understand that response straight away:drink:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Dicker, completely failing to notice he was standing on a football field, and seemed shocked when the ball was passed to him. About 1 minute before being subbed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here