Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was Bobby's first thought when he scored the winner?...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
There was an element of joy and an element of relief. Adoration brings it's own pressure.

On 70 minutes I turned to my missus and said 'Bobby will come on and score the winner'. I'm sure many fans have said that every game he's been on the bench, but it was great to be there when it came true!

PG

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I reckon he's played about 164 minutes for that goal (this season). Not too bad.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
He was thinking i have just scored the winner and i wonder if Rosler will now get the sack and Steve Evans will be the new Leeds manager !

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Hearing Zamora, Goal and Brighton all together brought some emotional memories. Not just about the football. Initially i was like that is a fairy tale, Brighton legend and scoring a winning goal on his second spell, but for me it was the memories of 12 odd years ago. Can't quite believe where the times gone. Thoughts that a decade has passed, lots of things changed, people entered my life, people gone and yet in that moment i was 22 again and life was back to those carefree days when i use to regularly see those three words together,

This sounds like bollox but how i felt. It was really moving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here