Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was Bobby's first thought when he scored the winner?...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What was Bobby's first thought when he scored the winner? ...

[video]http://www.skysports.com/footballleague/championship/video/10032363/leeds-1-2-brighton[/video]

At 1 minute 35 seconds - Get to the Brighton fans ... ooops wrong way

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
His first thought was probably "Thank f**k they won't keep asking me when my first goal back here is going to come!"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I LOVE any player kissing the badge of BHA. Doesnt happen often. Bobby really meant that :) Utter legend - yesterday was worth the transfer alone - infact, just seeing him in an Albion shirt was worth it!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bobby still used to come to Withdean to watch the odd game when he was at Spurs and his other clubs on international breaks etc. The club is very much in his heart.

larus

Wouldn't it be great if he got to play in the Permier League with us? That would make the story complete.

I just hope he quits when it's the right time. I don't want the memories of him being tarnished by one season too many, and fans getting on his case.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He said several times that, if he still had the legs, he wanted to end his career at Brighton which is the only club where he was truly LOVED. He's a human being after all and wants to be adored.

I think he will stay with the club after he retires from the game and will, hopefully, have a role with us for as long as he wants.

I love him for throwing his lot in with us in what promises to be a Loooong season and give us the option of a massive impact sub.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
One point that may have not been picked up is that at the end of the match ONE Albion player trotted over to the fans, took off his shirt and gave it to a young lad.

That player? Sir Bobby.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
One point that may have not been picked up is that at the end of the match ONE Albion player trotted over to the fans, took off his shirt and gave it to a young lad.

That player? Sir Bobby.

Shit. I hope barber didn't see that. He'd add it on to the pie cost index.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
When he drives the same as my Nissan Micra I shall warm to him even more as well

I'm pleased to say I've never heard of a CLS-350.[/QUOTE]

Notters--- my daughter has an x reg micra.
Her engine warning light keeps coming on.
Four visits to garage so far £130.00 for sensor.
Still keeps happening :moo:
What do you think:wink:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On the Channel 5 highlights, I love the reaction to Bobby 's goal from Nathan Jones on the bench. That's roughly how I reacted :)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Do you think BZ had regrets, leaving the club to start with..?

While we would all have been delighted if he had stayed to help us back out of League One, it would have been a betrayal of his talent not to move to the Premier League when he had the chance. If you are blessed with extraordinary abilities at something, I think it's your duty to make the most of those abilities.

Unless it involved playing for Manchester United, of course. You've got to draw the line somewhere.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
While we would all have been delighted if he had stayed to help us back out of League One, it would have been a betrayal of his talent not to move to the Premier League when he had the chance. If you are blessed with extraordinary abilities at something, I think it's your duty to make the most of those abilities.

Unless it involved playing for Manchester United, of course. You've got to draw the line somewhere.

Quite - same as it was with Lawro all those years earlier.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looked to me as though his first thought was "Yes! I scored! Let me sprint off to the left here and celebrate with the Albion fans. Oh arse...they're over to the right....hope nobody notices my mistake".

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
He WILL score the goal that confirms we are in The Premiership, he just has to. He has taken West Ham & QPR up with his goals so I think he owes us this one!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
When he drives the same as my Nissan Micra I shall warm to him even more as well

I'm pleased to say I've never heard of a CLS-350.

Merc_cls350_sisi.jpg :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here