Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What to wear

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Personally I don't give a monkeys about what shirt I wear to what game, or maybe no shirt (I mean I will cover my pasty flab in something - but not in a Brighton shirt sometimes - like when I'm too fat to fit any)- but my 11 year old burbled something unintelligible at me the other day in relation to this and I think he meant to ask - is there some sort of unwritten rule that someone gives a toss about - about what to put on. E.g. match the expected away kit when away - home shirt at home.
Sounds like your kid is correct, getting the home and away kit in the right order will play out well with his peers.
By the time he’s 14 he will begin to see the error of his ways and get into something else that all the others wear at his age, but most will only catch up in with in their twenties.
By the time he’s married he will become a lost fashion soul.
Middle aged he’ll become reflective and try and squeeze into a replica shirt, so he can embarrass his kids.
By the time he signs up for North Stand Chat in his dotage the beer and burger spills will be absorbed by a sensible dark coloured fleece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here