Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] What to do in Blackpool?

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
You say that Blackpool is the most depressing place you've been to. I think you'd better name the 49 countries. They might all be posh holiday destinations.

Ha you really have no idea.

No not all posh at all
backpacked round most of Asia for a start and would rather be there than Blackpool,even with asias poverty - the people are friendly opening and great.
This cannot be said of tattoo,chavvy, fight ready, slum that is Blackpool.

Blackpool is truly horrendous.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
This is the maddest thread I have ever read on here and that's saying something. Coating Blackpool for being a tacky seaside town full of chip shops ice cream crap pubs and fighting.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

No not all posh at all
backpacked round most of Asia for a start and would rather be there than Blackpool,even with asias poverty - the people are friendly opening and great.

Fair enough. Which counties?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

No not all posh at all

That does seem quite a posh post though, to be fair.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Brightons not like that at all it's all craft beer, independent coffee shops and self facilitating media nodes some would have you believe.
I have not lived there for 25 years to be fair. Don't get me wrong. Still love aspects of it but chips, poo, drunks, dodgy hotels etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here