Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What time did you get home from Wembley yesterday ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
We eschewed the train, opting instead for a Seagull Travel coach from Eastbourne.
Got there about 3 hours early.
Coming back, the coach left at 20:00ish. Took us over an hour to get the five-odd miles to the M4. Then the coach broke down at the Newmarket but, fortunately, the company is based in Lewes and got a replacement there in 15 minutes.
Finally arrived home about 23:30. I've never enjoyed a mug of tea that much for years.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just checked my CCTV and came home at 23.51.
Enjoyed the travelling up and going to The Globe, didn’t enjoy the train home as Victoria was chaos

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Got back to Peacehaven at midnight. I’ve been to Wembley a few times and that was by far the worst journey I’ve had.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Woking at 01:03 but then I did detour to Camden to meet the daughter for a couple of quick beverage based gloom relievers.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Back home in deepest Mid Sussex by 10pm due to driving and a pit stop at McDonalds on the way back. Never been so happy to be avoiding the train as when i emerged from Wembley in the p1ssing rain.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Parked up in Wembley Central in a parking space I'd booked. In reality, I got really lucky. It wasn't a reserved parking space at all but one that you pay for in advance but is a lottery if you get one as its a public car park that anyone can use. Just happened to get lucky as a bloke reversed his range rover out of a space in a full car park. (Note, read the reviews next time piggle)

Walked in the door at half 10 just in time to see Spurs getting thumped.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Train back at Eastbourne station at 10:45. An hour quicker than last time with seagulls travel. Would have been 20 minutes earlier had the train not been so rammed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here