Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the F**k has Worthing ever done to Andy Murray?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No one in Worthing would have been watching, we were out having fun.

But to clarify he was quoting a newspaper article (not sure which one) so he wasn't be horrible. They were. I shall be writing a seriously worded letter to that newspaper.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

But to clarify he was quoting a newspaper article (not sure which one) so he wasn't be horrible. They were. I shall be writing a seriously worded letter to that newspaper.

Good, because I'm seriously miffed about this libellous slur on my home town, much more and I'm contemplating a deep frown

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Sports personality of the year for a person who encouraged the scots to vote yes to break up the United Kingdom.

Tyson Fury wins the biggest prize in sport against a great champion undefeated in 11 years, gets ignored.

Strange people who vote in these matters.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He didn't make the joke someone else did about him

Typical Murray, strange that he went for a ENGLISH town rather than a Scottish town.

And again it wasn't his joke.

He didn't.

A newspaper made the jibe. Before wetting your knickers he was being self deprecating.

Go on then why isn't Worthing in England???

He didn't did he ?
This thread is seriously messed up.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Disgusted of Durrington ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well I'm from Worthing and I'm not offended. He's got the award, now he's trying to get a personality to go with it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
1. He was quoting what someone else wrote
2. I'm glad it wasn't won by the racist, sexist, homophobic pugilist or the tax-dodging glorified go-karter
3. Worthing is a bit dull (he writes, living in the metaphorical greenhouse of Burgess Hill)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here