Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the **** do you do on a wet nasty Easter Sunday

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In bed hideing.

I bet you are you little sh it . You can run but you can't hide . You owe 2 charity's £100 each . You know which ones , let me know when you make the donations !

I bet you are you little sh it . You can run but you can't hide . You owe 2 charity's £100 each . You know which ones , let me know when you make the donations !

Any chance you can get your mate Seaside (the one you still converse with on BBS) to pay his then before you self combust with self righteous indignation?

Doesn't make it right but it was one of yours that started the welching.

Pair of twats the both of them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Any chance you can get your mate Seaside (the one you still converse with on BBS) to pay his then before you self combust with self righteous indignation?

Doesn't make it right but it was one of yours that started the welching.

Pair of twats the both of them.

My mate seaside ? I don't know him and have no wish to after what happened . Now this problem I've got is this person ( foot soldier) has had 2 bets with me ( you've seen the thread ) and he refuses point blank to pay them . The fact that one of the charities is the REMF and no one has come out on here to call him out is to me "double standards" . If I lost the bet and didn't pay I'd be run out of town so why hasn't he ( because hes a Brighton fan per chance ) the ironic thing is with the second bet he still has got a chance of winning it .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Does anyone else not understand the sudden rant about this bet thingy?

PS I did my back gardening - not rained for ages round here.

My mate seaside ? I don't know him and have no wish to after what happened . Now this problem I've got is this person ( foot soldier) has had 2 bets with me ( you've seen the thread ) and he refuses point blank to pay them . The fact that one of the charities is the REMF and no one has come out on here to call him out is to me "double standards" . If I lost the bet and didn't pay I'd be run out of town so why hasn't he ( because hes a Brighton fan per chance ) the ironic thing is with the second bet he still has got a chance of winning it .

Footsoldier = Major in disguise said he'd never post again if Palace stayed up so needs an alias to continue to spew his hatred of a superior club :O:D:lolol: Just wonder when he'll start the attendnace bollox again :yawn::bla:

Come on Dobbie get a winner :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here