Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the **** do you do on a wet nasty Easter Sunday

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am actually, really cooking a roast, lamb leg with Rosemary and garlic butter, roast spuds and baby broad beans whilst playing the rather excellent long player "This is Happening" by the LCD Soundsystem. When it's ready, given it's Easter, I might dig out the nice Montepulciano I've had saved for just such an occasion. Who said football fans were becoming middle class?

However, if it's decent I'll have time to open the less good stuff as well and get as pissed as your Nan at a wedding. As you were then.

Great choice of music there. Very good choice. I'm off to a BBQ.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Wet Sunday you say? I'm down the beach sunbathing, don't know what you are on about!!!!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Been at work since 6am. Easter, schmeaster.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
From the debt collectors ?

**** off. You scum should worry about paying your creditors you fleasing scum. Twice in administration and ****ed the locals over you cheating vermin cocks and you come on here giving it the large one about me. You and your wanker mates shouldn't be in the premiership and should be in the conference you two faced cock. We sold the Goldstone ground to pay our debts and was homeless and without aground while ***** like laughed and lived behond your means and have cheated your way to the premiership and you and you likes are hounding me? You and you're scum fans and board should hang your head in shame. Utter disgrace to other football clubs who abide by the rules.

**** OFF.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
**** off. You scum should worry about paying your creditors you fleasing scum. Twice in administration and ****ed the locals over you cheating vermin cocks and you come on here giving it the large one about me. You and your wanker mates shouldn't be in the premiership and should be in the conference you two faced cock. We sold the Goldstone ground to pay our debts and was homeless and without aground while ***** like laughed and lived behond your means and have cheated your way to the premiership and you and you likes are hounding me? You and you're scum fans and board should hang your head in shame. Utter disgrace to other football clubs who abide by the rules.

**** OFF.

Embarrassing
Pay up

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Embarrassing
Pay up

No, you cheating vermin pay up. You are on ignore you dirty cheating disgusting person. Most football clubs are disgusted with your club how you've cheated the system while clubs like us sold our ground to pay what we owed while you ****s cheated. Vile, disgusting, scum you are.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No, you cheating vermin pay up. You are on ignore you dirty cheating disgusting person. Most football clubs are disgusted with your club how you've cheated the system while clubs like us sold our ground to pay what we owed while you ****s cheated. Vile, disgusting, scum you are.

Don't beat about the bush ...say exactly how you feel!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thoroughly bored here in Surrey. Had a nice lunch out with family but feel a bit sick now. Food was rich and I followed it with two Irish coffees. I feel like Shane McGowan has emptied a load in me.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

That right, put me on ignore.
Doesn't alter the fact you've welched on a charity bet.
Grow a pair tough guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here