• Ocado

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'm sandwiched between a sainsburys and a Tesco however I tend to pop up to Aldi in lewes quite a bit. Mainly started doing this for their own brand gin and the bratwursts (not recommended to be consumed at the same time) but I ended up buying a few bits and pieces while I was there. The meat is surprisingly good. The frozen stuff is compatible with any other supermarket and there's quite a bit of branded stuff knocking about. Find myself buying more and more there.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
ASDA for most things, good quality and its cheaper than the others.

Though i do go to Morrisons for fresh foods simply because their counters are good (except fish and pizza as ASDA are better for that).

Lots of slightly poncy people on here it seems who shop at Waitrose - you can buy the same things at every other supermarket for much less, granted Waitrose do have a great selection of wine.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lidl, Sainsbury, Tescos, Morrisons, and occasionally the Coop, whichever is convenient when I need something.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Waitrose does brand match though, and actually I find Sainsburys more expensive and even Tesco is getting more and more expensive. I keeping trying Aldi, but the layout is confusing and I don't trust the brands I don't recognise.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Waitrose does brand match though, and actually I find Sainsburys more expensive and even Tesco is getting more and more expensive. I keeping trying Aldi, but the layout is confusing and I don't trust the brands I don't recognise.

Sainsbury also do brand match.
Aldi & Lidl use German brands and are very well thought of on the continent.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
This is true, but it's only credited to you in a voucher which unless you go back and use, you get no benefit from.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is true, but it's only credited to you in a voucher which unless you go back and use, you get no benefit from.

It's my nearest supermarket so it does get used. I've also got over £70 in Nectar points for my Christmas shop.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Never use a supermarket.

Organic vegetable box delivered, free range meat from the farm shop and we make all of our own cleaning products from naturally harvested materials.

Organic toilet roll ?

Or don't use and clean your fingernails with a twig?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Asda , cheapest of the big 4

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Dont get this brand match thing, theres no incentive to change your supermarket if another one simply says "yeah, were going to cost the exact same".

Surely its better to be a bit cheaper, like ASDA funnily enough.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Asda for essentials and M&S for meats + fruit&veg.
Asda seems to be the best value of the big 4 but is a nightmare to walk around (Hollingbury)! I avoid Sainsburys at all costs, the fruit+veg just seems to be of much poorer quality and the £ just does'nt go as far in my opinion

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Asda has an excellent world food range, I'll give them that. Cheetos for example.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Lidls for meat sweets and thermal socks , Sainsbury for most stuff , would use Morrisons in seaford more but the aisles are very narrow , never buy fish from any supermarket .

Surely you dont rely on Tay to catch anything Jan?:fishing::whistle:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
If i had to rely on him for fish i would never get any at all , the daft git puts them all back !!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thats what he tells you???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here