Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What significant things CAN you do without?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Having failed to think of an insignificant thing I cannot do without let's approach it from another direction.

Indoor Toilets.
I really like an outside khazi and I'd be more than happy to brave icy conditions for a peaceful partially al fresco dump.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Ditto, a car. I haven’t owned one personally for 12 years, and have only owned two for a total of 18 months in my life. I’ve always walked, cycled or got the bus.
Although my wife has never been without one since she was 17 (1986) I’m rarely allowed to use it (unless she’s in it, in which case I’ll be expected to drive)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A functioning brain

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I can do without WFH’s moaning that that they are slowly being dragged back into the work place and those that are at home popping out on errands in their cars to the supermarket/PO when their meant to be working 😮

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can do without WFH’s moaning that that they are slowly being dragged back into the work place and those that are at home popping out on errands in their cars to the supermarket/PO when their meant to be working 😮
Utter piss-takers, tbh. I can see why you must get so annoyed. Before you know it they'll be spending all day on football forums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here