Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Attachments

• the-boy-who-cried-wolf_02.jpg
    the-boy-who-cried-wolf_02.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 479

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It's you. You/She/Falmer were all outed as one and the same years ago. Same posting style, same grammatical errors, same obsessions.

Do you not think a girlfriend might have stuff in common with a boyfriend?

I suppose you need to have a girlfriend to know.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Do you not think a girlfriend might have stuff in common with a boyfriend?

I suppose you need to have a girlfriend to know.

Fair point.

"Truther with keen interest in aggressive trolling, conspiracy theories and BHA seeks similar female for fun and good times. Must have the ability to turn any forum thread into a mess with constant questioning of others' sexual preferences or abilities. You must also be oblivious to the difference between of/have and have your own tinfoil hat."

I bet you had so many replies you were beating them off with a shitty stick.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Are you still pretending that Rosa is Spanish as well as female and not you?

Might as well go for the full set, I suppose.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just say you open an account on some random forum and give an email as part of your log in details.

Is it strange that the forum managed to change the email you gave and instead replace it with a family members email address who they had no way of knowing or getting hold of?

There are even messages to the main admin from me showing the original email i sent. Which wasn't the one I'm listed with now (which is a family relative)

I'm slightly concerned how these website operators can get my families relatives addresses?

I feel like i've been intruded on illegally. What should I do? The relative is fuming right now!?

is there a way of preventing this from happening in the future?

Which forum is it? In case I use it too I'd like to make sure I'm not vulnerable, or at least update my passwords.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are you still pretending that Rosa is Spanish as well as female and not you?

Might as well go for the full set, I suppose.

Cyberbullying is the use of information technology to harm or harass other people in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner

and no Rosa is actually running Shelter. A charity to help mobilise the youth. I on the other hand produce music and DJ in ibiza.

What is it you do oh great one?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Of course you do dear.

Get yourself Logic. You'll see it's not as far fetched as you may think.

What is it you do my dear?

Nothing by any chance?

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Any chance on knowing what I should do?

There's an old lady who's been hacked because of her email account and now there's a forum who've also got her email. I'm just hoping this has no relation to the money she lost a few years ago through getting hacked!

It's hard to say without knowing which forum it is. Which forum is it?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
For false accusations. If I were you I'd button it, especially as that link you posted is to a thread that outs 3 of your accounts and makes you look like a right arse.

The page he has linked to there has colinz on it - was that him too?
I do hope this thread is nothing to do with certain accusations on another thread today

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cyberbullying is the use of information technology to harm or harass other people in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner

and no Rosa is actually running Shelter. A charity to help mobilise the youth. I on the other hand produce music and DJ in

:D:D

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The page he has linked to there has colinz on it - was that him too?
I do hope this thread is nothing to do with certain accusations on another thread today

He's going to get himself into a lot of silly nonsense if he carries on down that road. For that reason I'm out of this thread, I want nowt to do with the creepy little bar steward. I think he has genuine mental health issues and I want nothing to do with making them worse.

Mark my words, he will get this forum into severe trouble one day.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
He's going to get himself into a lot of silly nonsense if he carries on down that road. For that reason I'm out of this thread, I want nowt to do with the creepy little bar steward. I think he has genuine mental health issues and I want nothing to do with making them worse.

and no more dirty invitations either.

The mods know Rosa isn't me. So sadly for you, yes you look very creepy on the link i've sent.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Well done nibble you achieved what you set out to do. Well done to all his arse lickers too.

Mark my words, he will get this forum into severe trouble one day.

For false accusations. If I were you I'd button it, especially as that link you posted is to a thread that outs 3 of your accounts and makes you look like a right arse.
Oh dear. Enjoy your ban.
Like I said. Ban this infant.
Christ. Can't someone just ban this child?
Which one of his duplicate accounts will he employ to back himself up on this thread? It's already been Toko today so I'm hoping Rosa on this one. Odd that this Rosa is too scared to come back to NSC yet according to The Truth is offering to meet users to prove her existence. It beggars belief.
Another ridiculous attention seeking thread. Perhaps stop littering websites with sock puppet accounts?
Anyone related to you is not in a safe position.

Stop using the internet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here