Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Still waiting for someone to explain how the 767 can fly through the building, with the nose cone popping out the other side still intact.
Plus a few verifiable names to eye witnesses would be usefull.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Good grief, is this still going on...

* shrugs and wanders off... although a little concerned that the '83 Cup Final might have been a hoax as it was on TV, and therefore my Dad is possibly a liar... *

My sister went to the replay.

But you did not, which, by your logic means that what ever she may say about her good self actually attending the replay, means she still does not count as a viable witness to the replay itself....right?

And he has not provided her name, address at the time, who her employer was, what she was doing there that day before the kick-off and how the pitch was laid. Therefore none of can have happened at all. It MUST all be a massive government conspiracy to con him. A conspiracy which by his own 'logic' his sister is involved in.

See, it's simply this conspiracy shit is isn't it?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Still waiting for someone to explain how the 767 can fly through the building, with the nose cone popping out the other side still intact.

How many more times you attention seeking idiot !!!
Pastafarian posted a link full of eyewitness statements or are you just ignoring this fact because it doesn't fit in with your tripe ?

I reckon you've got a boring little life living down there so you have to try & spice it up a bit by choosing to believe all this dogshit.

Now colinz where's the link to your eyewitnesses of people dumping debris ?
Put up or shut up mate..... You're like a child refusing to believe that father Christmas isn't real, it's f***ing sad really.

The thing pisses me off is you think you know better than people who were there, What an arrogant fucker.
Truth is you know NOTHING.... You are an authority on NOTHING so why don't you shut up & go preach your bollocks to like minded fantasy hunters who have nothing better to do.
Prats like you jump on any conspiracy theory going, it's pathetic !!!
Like I said before..... Grow up

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

My post, #390 on this thread, addressed the issue that fools that don't know what they are doing shouldn't tamper with videos. An EXPERT has verified. You also seem to have ignored all the personal video footage I posted of eye witnesses to the second plane striking the building. Never mind, if you shut your eyes maybe it will go away.

Colinz, I have a theory for you.

The 1994 World Cup Final in USA was faked. The video feed to millions over the world was CGI. 94,000 spectators in the stadium saw the actual event with their own eyes and when they got home they turned on their tvs, saw what was obviously a lie, not the truth at all. Do you know, not ONE of them created a fuss about it. You would have thought that the papers would be full of headlines, MAJOR WORLD EVENT FAKED TO MILLIONS. Surely the truth would have got out. NO. NOBODY SAID ANYTHING.

10 years later I related this disgraceful fraud by the US government on an internet forum and not one person could come up with a witness from the final to prove that the footage wasn't faked. Sure some mentioned their sisters or their brothers were there but that's just not believable. Yet they still don't believe me.

Some people are so stupid.

Last edited:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Pastafarian posted a link full of eyewitness statements or are you just ignoring this fact because it doesn't fit in with your tripe ?

I reckon you've got a boring little life living down there so you have to try & spice it up a bit by choosing to believe all this dogshit.

Put up or shut up mate..... You're like a child refusing to believe that father Christmas isn't real, it's f***ing sad really.

The thing pisses me off is you think you know better than people who were there, What an arrogant fucker.
Truth is you know NOTHING.... You are an authority on NOTHING so why don't you shut up & go preach your bollocks to like minded fantasy hunters who have nothing better to do.

When I saw that it just looked to me like a load of anonymous posters on an internet forum. sorry if I couldn't be bothered to read it.

That is such a dumb statement, what the f*** does it mean, I think your referring to the people planting the handfull of plane parts I've already explained how easily this could have been carried out.
Has it occurred to you that the time to do this would be when, there wouldn't be eye witnesses durrrrrrrr !

Attend anger management, or stop reading this thread.

Last edited:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Is this on video ?

The footage of the 2nd hit shown live on TV, depicted the nose cone of the plane entering WTC2, and coming out the other side in exactly the same condition as before it entered the building.
Go to the 3 minute 30 second mark. (just for a few minutes, you don't need to watch the whole video)

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Colinz, I have a theory for you.

The 1994 World Cup Final in USA was faked. The video feed to millions over the world was CGI. 94,000 spectators in the stadium saw the actual event with their own eyes and when they got home they turned on their tvs, saw what was obviously a lie, not the truth at all. Do you know, not ONE of them created a fuss about it. You would have thought that the papers would be full of headlines, MAJOR WORLD EVENT FAKED TO MILLIONS. Surely the truth would have got out. NO. NOBODY SAID ANYTHING.

If it was faked, why was it such a boring nil nil game

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The footage of the 2nd hit shown live on TV, depicted the nose cone of the plane entering WTC2, and coming out the other side in exactly the same condition as before it entered the building.

you keep saying that like its a fact. reality is you see a vague plane nosecone like shape, enveloped in an explosion. and what about the source of that explosion, is that fake too? or is this our frightfully clever cover explosion before the real explosions (unseen and unheard) that destroy the towers? until you answer what collided/caused the explosions and what happened to the planes involved, you are just living in a fantasy.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
sorry if I couldn't be bothered to read it.

Pretty much the same as the facts of the events that happened that day then.
Someone gives you actual evidence you asked for and you reply "sorry if I couldn't be bothered to read it."
You really are an idiot aren't you.
You can't pick and choose which facts to read.

Last edited:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
That is such a dumb statement, what the f*** does it mean...

Its not a dumb statement at all. You made an assertion, but have no evidence to back it up and are claiming it as fact. So where's your evidence that it is fact? We all understand what it means, it seems to be just you who is struggling with it.

As for proving what happens to the plane such that only the nosecone emerges - I explained that TWICE in this thread, but like lots of other stuff presented to you, you've chosen to ignore it as it doesn't fit in with your 'theory'.

How convenient.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
1)
Its not a dumb statement at all. You made an assertion, but have no evidence to back it up and are claiming it as fact. So where's your evidence that it is fact? We all understand what it means, it seems to be just you who is struggling with it.

2) As for proving what happens to the plane such that only the nosecone emerges - I explained that TWICE in this thread, but like lots of other stuff presented to you, you've chosen to ignore it as it doesn't fit in with your 'theory'.

How convenient.

1) And your the pratt who thinks the engine can fly over a hundred meters through the air from a height of 400 plus meters, then land under some scaffolding with out causing any damage to the side walk.

2) Yeah some scientific equation about entering the building between the floor and the ceiling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here