Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

I'm confused?

The only intelligent, sensible and accurate thing you have posted. You should have given up while you were ahead.

Why? Because as someone who has trained in science I believe in scientific rationalism and it pains me to see people like yourself, falmer and colinz so deluded. It pains me to think there are such uneducated people who are completely unable to think rationally and apply basic critical thinking skills to their lives.

I'm damn sure I will never change your mind, to do that it needs to be open and despite what you and falmer and colinz think, conspiracy theorists like yourselves are some of the most closed minded people in the world.

But I and others MAY stop others following you down the path of incipient poor mental health and sectioning.

It is not for you. It is for those who still have enough open-mindness to actually consider the evidence that I will continue to show you up to be the idiot you are.

Can I offer you some advice Falmer/Rosa?

You need to stay in character when playing these alter egos. Rosa is the teenage Spanish girl who struggles sometimes with English because it's not her first language, remember? Try to avoid using very English slang words, for example 'bollocks' and 'fruit cake' or at least save them for when you post as Falmer.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
Do you have any concept of the context and meaning of that, and how irrelevent it is to the subjects of this thread? of course not, otherwise you wouldnt have done so.

Oh sorry, i thought media included newspapers. I didn't realise that newspapers played little part in covering what happened on 9/11 and the moon landing. Silly me.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Is he still on your mind? wow he must of ruffled a few feathers. And there was me thinking you lot just thought he was a stupid no nothing conspiracy nut. The power of Falmer lives on.
Anyways, i'm not Falmer. Keep thinking it if you can't handle his absence, he isn't dead but it is nice to know your still thinking of him.
***snigger***

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
The reality is, the nose cone of a 767 is depicted passing through a building unscathed, & it's now become your reality as you desperately try to find a reason to fit, when the most obvious reason is staring right at you, but you can't handle what the consequences of it are.

Even if you told him the US government are full of war mongering, oil hungry, uneducated rich pigs. He'll still come up with evidence to disprove you. I don't think his box is very big Colinz. These guys YOU'RE arguing with are the ones most distant from reality hence where the majority of their social life is maintained. They lick the mods arses like they've received an OBE whilst the mods will do anything to maintain that shiny arse. Just look what happened to Uncle speilberg!
Just remember Colinz, the people who ridicule you are the ones who in reality only exists on NSC. Don't take any offence from them, you've clearly been outside and spoken to people, these guys learn only from screens and Rupert Murdoch.
It's obvious to see it makes them feel big having a group of nsc heros all supporting each other, they don't actually care about what happened. They just need some NSC TLC off each other. Just feel pity for their sad little worlds.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is he still on your mind? wow he must of ruffled a few feathers. And there was me thinking you lot just thought he was a stupid no nothing conspiracy nut. The power of Falmer lives on.
Anyways, i'm not Falmer. Keep thinking it if you can't handle his absence, he isn't dead but it is nice to know your still thinking of him.

Doesn't seem like I'm the one with ruffled feathers here.

La perdiz por el pico se pierde.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Even if you told him the US government are full of war mongering, oil hungry, uneducated rich pigs. He'll still come up with evidence to disprove you. I don't think his box is very big Colinz. These guys YOU'RE arguing with are the ones most distant from reality hence where the majority of their social life is maintained. They lick the mods arses like they've received an OBE whilst the mods will do anything to maintain that shiny arse. Just look what happened to Uncle speilberg!
Just remember Colinz, the people who ridicule you are the ones who in reality only exists on NSC. Don't take any offence from them, you've clearly been outside and spoken to people, these guys learn only from screens and Rupert Murdoch.
It's obvious to see it makes them feel big having a group of nsc heros all supporting each other, they don't actually care about what happened. They just need some NSC TLC of each other. Just feel pity for their sad little worlds.

your English has improved enormously in the past week Rosa......your could almost pass as an Englishman now

well done

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
It's obvious to see it makes them feel big having a group of nsc heros all supporting each other, they don't actually care about what happened. They just need some NSC TLC off each other. Just feel pity for their sad little worlds.

We oy exist on nsc ? f*** off back to your YouTube account & just for the record people were outside looking up when them planes hit, unlike you who think you know better despite not being there you patronising muppet...... f***ing plane shaped missiles indeed !!! You watch too much tv

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
We oy exist on nsc ? f*** off back to your YouTube account & just for the record people were outside looking up when them planes hit, unlike you who think you know better despite not being there you patronising muppet...... f***ing plane shaped missiles indeed !!! You watch too much tv

Anger management lessons can be found on youtube you know. I wouldn't completely right it off if I were you.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
Didn't get around to reading the rest of my post then?

Or more likely read it and ignored it just like you read and ignored all the actual, factual, evidence that disproves your conspiracy theory shite.

Keep up, or at least try to.

Keep up? with what? supporting Reading fc and spending your whole life on a brighton and hove albion forum? Yeah I'll keep up listening to your advice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here