Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
you keep saying that like its a fact. reality is you see a vague plane nosecone like shape, enveloped in an explosion. and what about the source of that explosion, is that fake too? or is this our frightfully clever cover explosion before the real explosions (unseen and unheard) that destroy the towers? until you answer what collided/caused the explosions and what happened to the planes involved, you are just living in a fantasy.

The reality is, the nose cone of a 767 is depicted passing through a building unscathed, & it's now become your reality as you desperately try to find a reason to fit, when the most obvious reason is staring right at you, but you can't handle what the consequences of it are.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
How many more times you attention seeking idiot !!!
Pastafarian posted a link full of eyewitness statements or are you just ignoring this fact because it doesn't fit in with your tripe ?

I reckon you've got a boring little life living down there so you have to try & spice it up a bit by choosing to believe all this dogshit.

Now colinz where's the link to your eyewitnesses of people dumping debris ?
Put up or shut up mate..... You're like a child refusing to believe that father Christmas isn't real, it's f***ing sad really.

The thing pisses me off is you think you know better than people who were there, What an arrogant fucker.
Truth is you know NOTHING.... You are an authority on NOTHING so why don't you shut up & go preach your bollocks to like minded fantasy hunters who have nothing better to do.
Prats like you jump on any conspiracy theory going, it's pathetic !!!
Like I said before..... Grow up

Conspiracy theory websites don't tolerate the sort of bollocks this guy comes out with. It gives them a bad name. He has probably been banned which is why he is posting here. I find it pretty offensive if I'm honest.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Conspiracy theory websites don't tolerate the sort of bollocks this guy comes out with. It gives them a bad name. He has probably been banned which is why he is posting here. I find it pretty offensive if I'm honest.

Yeah good point.
He's so unwilling to listen to anything that goes against his guff (unless it's something posted by falmer or rosa) that you've just gotta laugh at the strange little fella I guess

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
1)

1) And your the pratt who thinks the engine can fly over a hundred meters through the air from a height of 400 plus meters, then land under some scaffolding with out causing any damage to the side walk.

2) Yeah some scientific equation about entering the building between the floor and the ceiling.

No need for insults.

1) Yes. And Newton does too, but you're not so clued up on that so I'd leave it there if I were you.

2) 'Some scientific equation'?? You are clueless. You've had it explained to you (plus the fact that you don't have ANY evidence to say the nosecone was 'undamaged'), yet it doesn't fit with your completely incorrect theories so you again choose to ignore it. Along with the question of what scientific academic qualifications do you have which give you the basis to argue about scientific theories with people on here who clearly know much more about it than you do?

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The reality is, the nose cone of a 767 is depicted passing through a building unscathed, & it's now become your reality as you desperately try to find a reason to fit, when the most obvious reason is staring right at you, but you can't handle what the consequences of it are.

i dont see how you manage to deduce from the poor video available that the nose cone is "unscathed". is there a high def close up showing how perfectly undamaged it is on the exit? no. you are merely relaying other people saying its "unscathed" when in reality all you can see, fake or real aside, is a vague shape. the video depicts the nose passing through the building, absolutly nothing more can be said about its condition.

but please, continue and explain what was the cause of the explosions which we see, or are they fake too?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For one brief moment I'll indulge Colinz. Let's say you are correct and your theories are accurate. Riddle me this... Why? The usual answer is to invade other countries but as has been mentioned, they would never have gone to all this trouble, they could have easily faked a threat or a small terrorist act that didn't involve the deaths of thousands. The other answer that's usually regurgitated is population control. Again...Why? To what end? We all know terror makes money for people but again, there is no need to go to these lengths to achieve that.

I know this thread is going round in circles and it's essentially a waste of time and I will never get a credible answer but hey ho.

Also seeing as Rosa declined my offer, Colinz, beans or hoops?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

sorry, but you are the one making tedious things 'fit' into your theory. The most obvious thing, is that a 767 was hijacked, and used as a weapon to destroy the financial and economic capital building of the world.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
When I saw that it just looked to me like a load of anonymous posters on an internet forum. sorry if I couldn't be bothered to read it.

That is such a dumb statement, what the f*** does it mean, I think your referring to the people planting the handfull of plane parts I've already explained how easily this could have been carried out.
Has it occurred to you that the time to do this would be when, there wouldn't be eye witnesses durrrrrrrr !

Attend anger management, or stop reading this thread.

OpoQQ.jpg

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Is that supposed to change our minds ?
The problem with that is that people didn't only read it in papers or watch it on the news, lots & lots of people who know better than you & I saw it happen with their own eyes.
That little quote does not mean we have to believe any old shit that holds no weight does it

And morons on the internet will have you believing any old bollocks because you aren't intelligent or educated enough to see through their pseudo-science and tin foil hat inspired bollocks.

You could always try talking to people with a science education but you will almost certainly reject everything they tell you because it contradicts the bollocks some uneducated nutter on the internet has cobbled togther and posted on youtube.

But hey, that's your choice really. Just leave those of us who can think rationally for ourselves alone eh?

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
Evening Falmer.
Is he still on your mind? wow he must of ruffled a few feathers. And there was me thinking you lot just thought he was a stupid no nothing conspiracy nut. The power of Falmer lives on.
Anyways, i'm not Falmer. Keep thinking it if you can't handle his absence, he isn't dead but it is nice to know your still thinking of him.

Is he still on your mind? wow he must of ruffled a few feathers. And there was me thinking you lot just thought he was a stupid
KNOW
nothing conspiracy nut. The power of Falmer lives on.
Anyways, i'm not Falmer. Keep thinking it if you can't handle his absence, he isn't dead but it is nice to know
YOU'RE
still thinking of him.

ffs if you even want to try to be taken seriously try to learn to spell. You can not expect to come on to a board like this where the majority of contributors are reasonably intelligent and educated and spell like a 3 year old. If you want to try to convince us that your misunderstanding of science and mechanics has any validity at all then a BASIC understanding of grammatical rules and spelling would at least start to help your cause. If you can't do that then run off back to prison planet, you'll fit right in there.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
And morons on the internet will have you believing any old bollocks because you aren't intelligent or educated enough to see through their pseudo-science and tin foil hat inspired bollocks.

You could always try talking to people with a science education but you will almost certainly reject everything they tell you because it contradicts the bollocks some uneducated nutter on the internet has cobbled togther and posted on youtube.

But hey, that's your choice really. Just leave those of us who can think rationally for ourselves alone eh?

I'm confused? you don't agree with the conspiracy right? you think it's a load of bollocks right? why are you so interested in this conspiracy thread? If i didn't agree with something associated with 'tin foil hats' I wouldn't bother posting/arguing my case. Basically, if your so sure about what happened, why is it bothering you so much? can't you just ignore the pathetic, embarrassing ,clueless, moronic, mentally ill, fruit cake, get a life thread?
If someone wanted to prove to me that a man landed on the moon with less technology than a modern day digital watch, I wouldn't even bother debating the case, I know better.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
KNOW
YOU'RE

ffs if you even want to try to be taken seriously try to learn to spell
Oh sorry my mistake, next time I spell 'You're' and 'Know', I'll spell it in capitals, Thanks.
Thanks for the grammar lesson too, where would I be without you, YOU'RE a saviour you KNOW.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Do you have any concept of the context and meaning of that, and how irrelevent it is to the subjects of this thread? of course not, otherwise you wouldnt have done so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here