Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What questions do you want answered by the club?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
This, you ale lovers get an alternative to Fosters, Strongbow is the Fosters of cider ! Aspalls, Thatchers or Stowford Press please.

Only have the occasional cider, so I know nothing but isn't Merrydown a Sussex brand? Seem to recall the dry brew was rather tasty when I had some a while back ...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Only have the occasional cider, so I know nothing but isn't Merrydown a Sussex brand? Seem to recall the dry brew was rather tasty when I had some a while back ...

Merrydown was once based at Horam but they closed the place down a good few years ago.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Have the club and university got any further in talks regarding official match day coaches approaching the Falmer slip road from the west to have access to the university's roads to avoid the carnage that happens with people pulling in at the last minute/taxis stopping there etc. Its a death trap.

Last edited:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Have the club and university got any further in talks regarding official match day coaches approaching the Falmer slip road from the east to have access to the university's roads to avoid the carnage that happens with people pulling in at the last minute/taxis stopping there etc. Its a death trap.

As well as P&R buses !!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Vanity dividers for the urinal troughs to give us all some privacy please. This is 2013 not 1813 ta very much.

Fair play to PB for answering so quickly - how many other CEO's would do that on a Sunday afternoon - even if there may not be the full information some people are asking for.

And fair play to Walt for asking them in the first place.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, you picked questions you thought we wanted answered, wrote them in your article and sent them to Paul barber, then posted them on here and asked our opinion, rather than ask us, then send them? Geez, it's like introducing a membership scheme without consulting us...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We can't have chips due to the nature of the concourses. LIVE with it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You didn't ask about cider ???

Looks like i will have to revert to plan A and ask him directly. My question is a serious one, as with the new catering contract being sorted, it would be a perfect time to look to include something like Stowford Press or Aspalls instead of Strongbow. Not everyone loves Harveys and I can't stand the cheap lager they sell either.

I am aware that there will be cost considerations in choosing the drinks to sell, but i would at least like them to see if something nicer, more real, was available.

If only @Attilla was a cider drinker , eh?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Looks like i will have to revert to plan A and ask him directly. My question is a serious one, as with the new catering contract being sorted, it would be a perfect time to look to include something like Stowford Press or Aspalls instead of Strongbow. Not everyone loves Harveys and I can't stand the cheap lager they sell either.

I am aware that there will be cost considerations in choosing the drinks to sell, but i would at least like them to see if something nicer, more real, was available.

If only @Attilla was a cider drinker , eh?

It would be amazing to get Aspalls in the concourse, I would spend a LOT more money in there if this was the case.

Dear Mr Barber and Mr Bloom

Please could you confirm or otherwise that David Lopez is related to Jennifer Lopez. I have asked my dad and he is not sure so I thought I would ask you.

Thank you.

Youngest Potting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here