Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What music are you listening to recently?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have another go 🤣
No point adding fuel to the fire.

(It is proper shite though. A waste of a great talent. Compare that with Van Halen or Jeff Beck. Make an effort to write a song, you great Swedish ponce. f*** sake.).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
At this exact moment, I'm listening to Martinu's opera cycle The Miracles of Mary. Earlier today, I was listening to Daniel Harding's Don Giovanni, which is rapidly becoming my favourite version

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
No point adding fuel to the fire.

(It is proper shite though. A waste of a great talent. Compare that with Van Halen or Jeff Beck. Make an effort to write a song, you great Swedish ponce. f*** sake.).
From around the mid 90's I would actually agree. You do need a decent song or it can descend into self indulgent widdling for techniques sake.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
According to my 2023 spotify wrap, I listened to 97 genres of music over the year, didn't know there were that many !
My no. 1 artist listened to was Mose Allison.
Who would have thought.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Well this is my 2023 Spotify Wrap which is fairly predictable although I'm not convinced about Ozzy as I only like The Ultimate Sin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212_225933_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_225933_Spotify.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 24

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Baseline, as usual, is a lot of jazz with smatterings of Brazilian, African, and Caribbean. Also listening to a lot of the amazing dark folk coming from Ireland recently: Lankum, John Francis Flynn, Ye Vagabonds, Oxn. And Pogues, since Shane died.

Furthermore, it’s year end list time, so I’m flitting around with stuff I missed, and revisiting.

Last edited:

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Il kick of with a bit of cat burns(she's autistic and adhd)coz of her lyrics, and front 242 and the wedding present. I have very diverse music tastes as you can see
MODERATOR DO YOUR JOB -----THIS IS NOT A ALBION THREAD GET IT OFF HERE BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE PUTS RUBBISH ON HERE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here