Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What music are you listening to recently?

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Il kick of with a bit of cat burns(she's autistic and adhd)coz of her lyrics, and front 242 and the wedding present. I have very diverse music tastes as you can see

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
70s rock and some 20 blues and some more recently discovered 70s rock and 20s blues, some fiddle string bands of ancient era..........you shouldn't have asked :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last few days Sextile and David Holmes new albums plus Talking Heads ‘77 and Stop Making Sense

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Il kick off with a bit of cat burns(she's autistic and adhd)coz of her lyrics, and front 242 and the wedding present. I have very diverse music tastes as you can see
Headhunter is a tune and a half!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Recently been rediscovering my love for early stuff of Swedish neo classical metal guitarist Yngwie J Malmsteen. The original ' shredder ' who raised the bar for all the 80's metal players.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Loads of wave and witch house. But all day today I have been deep mining the wonders of Frozen Autumn, from Italy.

Synthpop, key changes, absolute bloody heaven.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The new Infernal Sea album is sounding like it’s going to be immense. Two tracks released to so far, I’m loving both, but “Lord Abhorrent” is stand out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Recently been rediscovering my love for early stuff of Swedish neo classical metal guitarist Yngwie J Malmsteen. The original ' shredder ' who raised the bar for all the 80's metal players.

That's the absolute antithesis of everything I hold dear. Pomp Rock with a peacock feather up its arse.
All that talent, and he does a pastiche of the theme tune to Antiques Roadshow mashed up with Sabre Dance.
It's the lazy drumming that kills it for me.

Blast a bit of that out from the white cliffs and the illegal boat crossings would finish just like that.

Sorry.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
That's the absolute antithesis of everything I hold dear. Pomp Rock with a peacock feather up its arse.
All that talent, and he does a pastiche of the theme tune to Antiques Roadshow mashed up with Sabre Dance.
It's the lazy drumming that kills it for me.

Blast a bit of that out from the white cliffs and the illegal boat crossings would finish just like that.

Sorry.
Not keen then!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Dare I say that I really like Wolf Alice, London Grammar and even Olivia Rodrigo´s Vampire just her on piano.

Well , I will say it anyway and take the brickbats.

Oh and Steve Hackett.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here