Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What music are you listening to recently?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apologies if sounding fick, but what is wrong with those musical choices ???
He's just mucking about. My guess is he's Kenneth Williams in disguise.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow! Confession time, the bloke in charge of assessments asked me to basically help him bin it, as they couldn't find students and it was all an expensive mess. I can only assume that the QMUL 'leadership team' see this as a 'prestige' project.

Where I work the leadership teams is so mad I half expect us to open a campus in Rwanda.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just bumped into this mighty fine recording, and saw she's playing Brighton, not London - tsk!

Bloody nice one. I heard one of her tracks playing in Resident last year then promptly completely forgot her name so couldn’t find her again (note to self to utilise Shazam more). Thanks for this. Will try to squueze this gig in but March is pretty busy already

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody nice one. I heard one of her tracks playing in Resident last year then promptly completely forgot her name so couldn’t find her again (note to self to utilise Shazam more). Thanks for this. Will try to squueze this gig in but March is pretty busy already
I think Forest will be that day, so might have to do a double-header.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Considerably less than usual when I’ve come to think about it..

Looking at my Amazon music account I haven’t listened to a single track since 29th December.

Seems that the podcast has taken its place. As an observation this is maybe why I’ve felt like I’ve done less in the gym in recent weeks (bigger gaps between sets as get lost in a podcast)

May have to fix up!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Quite a mixed bag this week:

I have been trying to educate myself with Jazz so have been listening to The Bridge - Sonny Rollins and A Love Supreme by John Coltrane. When Will We Land by Barry Can't Swim, Prospects of Skelmersdale by The Magnetic North, Riderless Horse by Nina Nastasia, DREAMER by Nabihah Iqbal and Madres by Sofia Kourtesis plus the entire Follakzoid back catalogue....seeing them next week.

Today, inspired by @Weststander it's a Joy Division day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here