Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minute did you leave on today?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Final whistle.

Didn't boo.

Didn't clap.

This. I've paid for it and I'll watch it till the end, even if, as today, it's not as good as I hoped. Similarly when I go to the pictures, I usually stay to the end even if the film is a bit crap. You never know - it might get better towards the end. Bit daft to leave early really.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Final whistle, not many left in the ground though by then

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
85th minute, thought there was a fire drill so followed everyone out, didn't realise the game was still going on, my bad

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hit the Duke of Wellie in Shoreham in record time yesterday. Well worth leaving on 86 mins.
Btw did I miss anything ?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Left as soon as they scored the second.

I know I'm a bad fan and I've never done anything like this before, but bloody hell we were appalling!

What happened to making the AMEX a fortress?! Teams need to fear us, nit enjoy the day out if our beloved stadium. If players want to enjoy it, join our team!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hit the Duke of Wellie in Shoreham in record time yesterday. Well worth leaving on 86 mins.
Btw did I miss anything ?

Yes a free kick 25 yards out slightly to the right of the goal looking from the northstand , with 2 minutes to go and 2 nil down 3 brighton players standing over the ball all looking at the bench for advice on what to do ! I had a flashback to my grandad telling me when i was 5 , hit the round thingy in the net thingy thats football lad , it kind of summed up the whole game really the blind leading the blind .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes a free kick 25 yards out slightly to the right of the goal looking from the northstand , with 2 minutes to go and 2 nil down 3 brighton players standing over the ball all looking at the bench for advice on what to do ! I had a flashback to my grandad telling me when i was 5 , hit the round thingy in the net thingy thats football lad , it kind of summed up the whole game really the blind leading the blind .

They seemed to be arguing about who should take it too. Clueless and inept.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Final whistle. No booing. No clapping.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
150th minute after an hour of after game drinks at the stadium.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Final whistle, along with the rest of the Withdean few.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

And the result was clearly not what they should have done. Roll it to Lua Lua and let him hit it should have been the decision. Not loft it in aimlesly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here