Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minute did you leave on today?

Masky

Jan 15, 2011
Stayed till the bitter end, clapped them all off the park (everyone gave it a go)... Had a couple of beers, straight onto a train.. Looking forward to next game.... Its also worth staying till the end so we can sing songs like.. I Brighton till I die.... when we lose.......

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I left when they scored the first as I knew there was no hope left.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There was a game?

I know I saw one team turn up. A game usually needs two teams.

I stayed until the final whistle. If ever there's a time to be there at the end, then it's after a performance like that.

Players were shocking yesterday, as were the managers tactics. Please accept it's not working Messrs Burke, Garcia, Jones and sort it out.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I stayed until the end. Watched the players leave the pitch but could not muster a clap.
Had a pint afterwards at the ground, er a couple actually, then stopped off in Brighton.
Luckily i was still able to use my ST on the train home, even the i was warned that 9pm was the cut off point.....just a tad late then....11pm.
Walked home from the station at other end with an empty but pissed sort of feeling............

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
88 min as all the fans leaving even earlier seriously would effect me catching my train to Brighton which would have a knock on effect with all my connections to Norfolk. No regrets. If someone can't even hit a ball at goal without ballooning it 10 metres high then a defeat was on the cards.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
When the final whistle went :shrug:

Only ever left early twice before - when Palace's third goal went in in the 1-3 and after their second in the play off semi. Couldn't bear to stay and watch their fans lording it over us.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
When the final whistle went :shrug:

Only ever left early twice before - when Palace's third goal went in in the 1-3 and after their second in the play off semi. Couldn't bear to stay and watch their fans lording it over us.

Exactly the same, except I stayed for some reason for the 3-1.

Walked straight onto a 23 bus on Village Way and was home in Eastbourne by 6 - thanks for leaving early loyal fans, you helped everyone else out !

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I left twice......
Departed on the second goal from East Upper----felt like jumping off:eek:
Sauntered down to the North concourse to get a :drink:
Watched the last few minutes at the top of the stairs in the hope it would improve:moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I left twice......
Departed on the second goal from East Upper----felt like jumping off:eek:
Sauntered down to the North concourse to get a :drink:
Watched the last few minutes at the top of the stairs in the hope it would improve:moo:

If Ulloa had scored it might of...but after that no way was it going to get any better

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Left my seat on the 87th minute for a leak, or just as the lads a few rows behind me (who i haven't seen sitting there all season) starting singing 'loyal supporters!!' (as that row is reserved for match day sales their loyalty doesn't stretch to a season ticket) and 'There's more than one train, you stupid bast**ds, there's more than one train' (they probably got dropped down by a designated parent and had a lift back) and watched the remaining few minutes from top of the stairs

I close my eyes but sleep wont come
you're in my waking dreams
it's a feeling right inside of me
til youre in my arms again

the prayer I ask is where I'm goin to
withouth your undying love
I'm as worthless as a cold cold sun
that shines for no one

how many times must I return?
from distant oceans
just to learn
that with your song
illumination comes

I close my ears and I hear no one
I'm in a moving film
its black and white and beautiful
and it has no end to write

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
If I leave my seat early it's just for a piss or to get a round of drinks in... I would never leave my seat simply because we were loosing.

Because that's what weak men do

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
That is a real impressive first post---I would point out due to my age I have a weak bladder.
Is Ireland a week behind us :moo:
Or have I died and no one has told me:eek:

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
Maybe it's time you requested a catheter from the doctor simmo.

This way you could last the full half and extra time 😏

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
Hello?!! I'm still here! Can somebody let me out?!! Hello?... Hello?... I'm really hungry and thirsty.... anybody there?!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here