Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Women who fill up with petrol and then decide to do their shopping blocking the pumps for about 10 minutes. Fans who rush to get a seat from Falmer then shout for everyone to move cos they are getting off at Moulsecombe or London road

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Dog owners who bag up their poo to only hang it from a tree, why? That really pisses me off.

I heard someone mention this on the radio, they said if a dog has a crap at the start of a walk the owner hangs the bag on a tree and collects the bag on the way back, I'm sure some may forget the bag.

My dustbin had 2 full dog crap bags in it last week, the bin is only put out once a week but some nice people must have mistook it for a dog crap bin , that did piss me off.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Slow walkers. Cannot stand them, I never really get stressed but they're people I literally just want to shove over flat on their face.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
people who drink tea or any drink loudly.....or do a double gulp/swig.....wrongness.

people who trash the kitchen when they cook knowing full well they are not clearing up.

people who watch alot of football but have very little clue regarding the game (tactics, depth, strategy, pyschology etc).

people who mentally 'need' false illusory cultural comforts; makeup, gadgets, fashion.

cinemas - can't talk, can't press pause, seats are crap, and too many yongsters / first daters around. DOWNLOAD IT LIKE A MAN.

people who need to know what you do and question alot within the first hour of meeting them.....basically trying to mentally pigeon hole someone and status pin them based upon the mental illusions plunged into their tiny minds. Just share some space and be nice.

northern accents....and brummy accents.

people who need to fix every little thing on their cars....and get all anal about such things.

parents who keep their toddlers under the sort of control that the Nazi's SS would have been proud of....chill the f**k out.

anyone who answer a question with "yeah,no" (most footballers).

egotistic people.

people with no compassion or empathy (basically the traits of a pyschopath).

people who get bored.

people who can't find stillness in silence.

people who always come up with reasons "not" to do something / go somewhere / take a risk in life.

those who do anything a letter in the post says, and anything a sign says....just goto an airport and watch how sheeplike people can be.

those who continue to speak at length about a subject matter when you've made it politely and subtley clear you don't give a f*ck.

Lots of good ones here especially people who get bored and the other people ones.
Disagree about the football one though, football is a simple game and is often too over-scrutinized.
I watch shed loads of football and don't give a toss about strategy and analysis etc, just like seeing skillful players and the odd bit of magic.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What's all this stuff people who don't wash their hands after a p1ss?

I don't wee on my fingers and don't touch anything, so what's the issue? The skin down there is just skin - hardly any different to elbow skin.....so don't really understand.

....unless there are many people who wee on themselves?

:ohmy: :eek: :wrong:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Lots of good ones here especially people who get bored and the other people ones.
Disagree about the football one though, football is a simple game and is often too over-scrutinized.
I watch shed loads of football and don't give a toss about strategy and analysis etc, just like seeing skillful players and the odd bit of magic.

I like seeing a few goals now and again :whistle: scored by the Albion of course.
Agree with your points about football, some people can talk a good game but couldn't kick a ball to save their lives.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
People turning right from a side junction edging out into approaching traffic from the nearside until they force someone to give way, then sit there waiting for someone from the far side to let them into the traffic queue, all the time making this who had right of way to wait for their selfishness. Winkers!

Chap who did this to me this morning shat himself when I left the braking of 1.5 tons of the finest Bavarian steel to the very last moment, ended up about six inches from his hips, OK, door might be more accurate but you get my drift.

I was on a bus when a man in a small van (one of them that aren't much bigger than an estate car) did that, with the bus stopping late. This was on new england road with the bus heading toward brighton, and he was trying to head out toward portslade, yet he turned around and followed the bus so that he could have a go at the bus driver.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Those TV progs where they show snippets of the next hour or whatever in order to whet the appetite. Examples : Mission Impossible (original series) and a more contemporary example being Match of The Day.

Annoying

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
People without children who park in these spaces!
I have gone to Tesco's and seen people without disabled badges park in the disabled bays...when inquiring within the store have been told to use the parent and child bays instead...bloody Chelsea tractors...

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
The over use of the word stunning - to describe anything that is remotely remarkable. For me the word stunning should refer to a visual effect only.

Aggressive drivers - GET A LIFE

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dog owners.
Twitter users.
Cyclists.
Men who use products.

plus many, MANY more.

Oct 2, 2008
Pensioners and others who don't work but nevertheless find it necessary to go supermarket shopping between 1 and 2pm when working people are rushing around on their lunch break .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here